• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 1 Winner - Rams or Vikes?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone remember this??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEcspg4Cys8]Adrian Peterson 82 yard touchdown run - YouTube[/ame]

we gotta somehow figure out how to stop this guy!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am terrible at game prognostications but I'll take the Rams to win the opener.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams 23
Vikes 14

In Z Leg we trust to win us a lot of games.

Let's see how good our defense will be, our special teams, and our offense.

What WRs establish themselves? How good will Shaun Hill be? Will Greg Robinson head stop spinning on a swivel? Does our secondary get sorted? These questions won't be answered week one, but will be a step closer to finding the answer.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to bring up a bad nightmarish game, but, I remember in 2012 the last time we played these guys, AP had like 212 yards rushing. I guess you can say we sucked at stopping the run. This was when Brockers was a rookie. I believe it was in St louis as well. Here's a recap:

Watch Minnesota Vikings vs. St. Louis Rams [12/16/2012] - NFL.com
Rams also pretty much lost the game off 2 Bradford turnovers, IIRC. That game was pretty much done at halftime.

I also think over half of those 212 yards came on two plays. Simply put: the Rams lost the 'big plays' by 4 to 0 and you can't do that. Rams need big plays of their own and they need to stop the explosive big plays that will be coming from AP and Patterson.

I kinda hope it isnt a running duel because I think the Rams lose that. You have to be able to pass on the Vikings. Hill is also a better QB than Cassel

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams also pretty much lost the game off 2 Bradford turnovers, IIRC. That game was pretty much done at halftime.

I also think over half of those 212 yards came on two plays. Simply put: the Rams lost the 'big plays' by 4 to 0 and you can't do that. Rams need big plays of their own and they need to stop the explosive big plays that will be coming from AP and Patterson.

I kinda hope it isnt a running duel because I think the Rams lose that. You have to be able to pass on the Vikings. Hill is also a better QB than Cassel

We got to somehow learn to stop this guy, here it is....

Full Peterson Highlights vs. Rams

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both Britt and Quick have a lot of things to prove and they are both going to make statements to all of their doubters/haters. This could be very interesting.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FYI. I'll be doing my usual post-game synopsis again this year. Those of you who have seen this know what I am referring to after each game. If others want to submit their analysis, that is O.K. as well but lets try to keep the redundancy of starting new threads to a minimum.

If somebody gets a post-game analysis thread started before my submission, I'll deposit it on that thread. If I get my done before somebody else and start a thread, try to submit your analysis there as well like we have done in the past on both cases. I am not suggesting we put all of the analyses on one thread but I don't want 50 million individual threads of post-game analyses either.

This isn't a difficult concept and it usually works out to two or three persons writing a post-game analysis which would be ideal. I'll even go to four or five. Everyone is entitled to their observations and opinions so I hope you don't feel that I am stifling any creativeness or the ability of the Rams fans to discuss what they saw and what they think. All that I am asking for is a little organization, some common sense, and a whole lot of less chaos that these things can develop into since our board has grown.

If anybody is confused, I think the best course of action would be to watch the process after the opener and then if anybody has any questions we can address individual concerns. I hope I am clear.

GO RAMS BABY!!! KICK SOME VIKINGS ASS!!!!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke, if you got a Dickerson Jersey, you remember the game well for obvious reasons.

Need I say more? :noidea:

Or should I fill ya all in. :lol:

I remember the game, and no I don't have a Dickerson jersey. Where are you going with this?:scratch: