• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Gabe Kapler Out As Phillies Manager...

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies need a hard ass boss but a guy who knows baseball. I hear that Madden runs a loose clubhouse but that could be bs. He’s a good manager. Girardi has been suggested by analysts Ben Davis and Corey Seidman.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillies need a hard ass boss but a guy who knows baseball. I hear that Madden runs a loose clubhouse but that could be bs. He’s a good manager. Girardi has been suggested by analysts Ben Davis and Corey Seidman.
Looks like Maddon is going with the Angels.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As is usually the case with the Phillies, when all the prime candidates have been taken, then the FO will make their decision.
I heard Buck Showalter is their backup, and Schilling is their "safety" manager.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Buck Showalter is their backup, and Schilling is their "safety" manager.

Phils interview Showalter on Monday in NY and possibly Girardi.
SD is interested in Showalter also. But Phils are closer to a pennant than SD, LOL, and that matters. Dusty Baker’s name is being thrown around. Old man Baker is 70, Show is 63, Joe is 55, and the winner is......Chase Utley?

Last edited:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phils interview Showalter on Monday in NY and possibly Girardi.
SD is interested in Showalter also. But Phils are closer to a pennant than SD, LOL, and that matters. Dusty Baker’s name is being thrown around. Old man Baker is 70, Show is 63, Joe is 55, and the winner is......Chase Utley?
Good call on Utley-you were close. But there is really only one man for the job and it looks like he's ready.

his closer: "...and the teams motto when we hit the road we're going to go to their house, take their money, and f#$%@#k their women. And make them like it. Nails out from Beverly Hills, California" .

He also has a plan to bring on as a bench coach a 75 year old baseball savant who for some reason insists on wearing a wrestling mask at all times. He doesn't divulge his true identity-just goes by Peter Violet, or sometimes Charlie H. Violet.