• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Future Matchup I'm looking forward to watching.....

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asuming he keeps his nose clean and makes the team, but I cant wait to see Kenny Britt going up against Richard Sherman. IMO these 2 guys are identical is far as trash talkers! I actually think Britt will get the better of Sherman, we shall see.

Wired: Kenny Britt at OTAs

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smack talk is great as long as we back it up. I am with Al Davis 'Just win baby." :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like many young pros that come from the hood with a mouth, he is going to eat his words more than he is going to care to remember. As Reggie White used to say: "When you score a TD, act like you have been there before." Applied to thug Sherman, if you are that good, shut your freakin' piehole and do your job like everyone else. Nope, not this idiot. And Britt is a big receiver who has the talent and hutzpah enough to humiliate this latest thug. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Britt will not get the better of Sherman. He might have a few plays on him, but remember who Sherman has helping in a secondary.

When Deion was the best shutdown CB no one got the best of him. Revis too. Because they had 3 other guys in the secondary out there helping the BEST shutdown CB in the league.

You guys get all giddy after OTA's I swear. Let's just hope Britt can stay on the field for 16 games, before we tag him as getting the better of the BEST CB in the league.

Now Britt may talk trash with the guy, but that will end up hurting Britt more overall throughout 4 quarters of a game. So will a blind side hit by Earl Thomas.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Britt will not get the better of Sherman. He might have a few plays on him, but remember who Sherman has helping in a secondary.

When Deion was the best shutdown CB no one got the best of him. Revis too. Because they had 3 other guys in the secondary out there helping the BEST shutdown CB in the league.

You guys get all giddy after OTA's I swear. Let's just hope Britt can stay on the field for 16 games, before we tag him as getting the better of the BEST CB in the league.

Now Britt may talk trash with the guy, but that will end up hurting Britt more overall throughout 4 quarters of a game. So will a blind side hit by Earl Thomas.

I'm not ready to put Sherman on the "shut-down corner" level just yet. He's a very good corner, but not to the elite level of Deion or prime Revis.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL He's pretty flipping good. And no I don't like him or the way he conducts himself. His rant after they beat the 49ers in the championship game was beyond childish and stupid. And I don't know what you've been watching, but he's the BEST CB currently in the NFL. I don't think he is as good as Deion. I didn't say that. But he's the best on the planet right now.

SO to me that = shutdown CB. And it's not like he will be on Britt the entire game either. WR's move around and you really don't know.

So you can go throw more stats at me shopson, but again... LOL their are many intangibles to look at.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
personally the only time when you should be talking smack is when the score is in your favor after the timer runs out :doh:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could care less on who's better, I just cant wait to see these 2 BIG Mouths go at it 2 times! IMO, I dont think Sherman is that great, like you said the guys around him make him look good. I never really followed Britt until now, but its easy to see hes got a big mouth, not sure if he can back it up or not.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to put Sherman on the "shut-down corner" level just yet. He's a very good corner, but not to the elite level of Deion or prime Revis.

I agree, everybody gets paid well when they win the big one! ho hum....