• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Full games on Youtube

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a media guy, I appreciate when organizations aren't trying to nickle and dime people for every last tiny bit of revenue.

The NFL has obviously changed their policy on youtube, and has started to upload full games from previous years.

Today I watched the '13 Superbowl win over the Broncos.

So a huzzah for the NFL on that one.

I want to see if they're going to do all the regular season games too. If so, I may actually be a stupid bastard, and DL all of them and explore my oft repeated assertion about how bad Lynch was in short yardage the last couple of years he played. We'll see. That'll be a LOT of work. :)

But the Superbowl certainly showed it, he got stuffed a LOT in that game, just as many negative gainers as positive, and really only one good run - which came on a passing down.

The 1 yd TD he managed to break a tackle.

They have the Pats/Hawks Bowl up too. That'll be next on my agenda.

At any rate, files are 720 p, so good quality, and make finding specifics for our various discussions easy to find.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put highlight clips up that are actually pretty good too.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with in a day or two after the game you can normally find full games on youtube. You just got to be quick before they are removed :P

as far as older games, i have been able to find a lot of those for the past few years. It's all about how you claim it.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with in a day or two after the game you can normally find full games on youtube. You just got to be quick before they are removed :P

as far as older games, i have been able to find a lot of those for the past few years. It's all about how you claim it.

Right, sure - some of them are people shooting their TV's and such, to try to get around the copyright. However these are actual files uploaded BY the NFL. Thus no copyright issues, no removal. :)

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a better strategy. I bought the game off of iTunes for like 3 bucks or something and don't have a problem with it but why not just make something available that really isn't worth that much anymore as far as DRM goes vs. continually trying to peddle it for cash.