• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

FUCK YOU CANCER

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for what you are going through. My Dad died of cancer at the age of 48. I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 2007. Was given 50% of surviving 5 years. Last scan found another tumor in rectum and had to go through chemo and radiation, and will undergo surgery in few weeks to close up rectum. Dr. says the cancer will kill me eventually kill me. Will be on chemo off and on for the rest of my life. I am now 63 yrs old. Sometimes life doesn't seem fair, take care.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for all your losses.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for what you are going through. My Dad died of cancer at the age of 48. I was diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer in 2007. Was given 50% of surviving 5 years. Last scan found another tumor in rectum and had to go through chemo and radiation, and will undergo surgery in few weeks to close up rectum. Dr. says the cancer will kill me eventually kill me. Will be on chemo off and on for the rest of my life. I am now 63 yrs old. Sometimes life doesn't seem fair, take care.

Stay strong, Pistol. Beat the C!:suds:

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for your loss Matty.

21-Wq86d5y.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
service is this Friday once the rest of the family gets here. Thanks all for the well wishes. I appreciate it and will pass it on to the family, great group of people here.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all the best Pistlpete

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't think of anywhere else to put this.

Charity Cyclist Hit And Killed In Scott County - ABC36 News WTVQ Lexington Kentucky

Mrs 43's cousin in on this ride, but she was not with this group at the time of the accident. These people are riding their bikes from Baltimore Md to Portland Oregon. They just got to Columbus on Tuesday, and spent the day Wednesday volunteering at the Ronald McDonald house at Nationwide Children's hospital.

So, while Cancer itself did not take this selfless young woman, I still say fuck you to Cancer. Not because her belief in the defeat of Cancer was the reason she took this ride. But just Fuck you Cancer because as long as people who have hearts of gold are so committed to defeating it... You're fucked, Cancer.

They are picking up and carrying on in a few days. And what's more, another of Mrs 43's other cousins is doing part two of this journey, running from San Francisco to Baltimore. I ride 120 miles every August with the same goal - raise money to defeat Cancer, and if I could afford to miss a summer of work I'd go right with these people.

RIP, Jamie. I never met you, but you and everyone around you inspire me.

4K For Cancer | Every Mile Matters

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Condolences my man. I lost my best friend to cancer last October. He and I went skiing together. Football games together. He was only 47. He left behind a wife and three children. His Dad fought the good fight as well. He passed away this past February. Cancer has no discrimination. It robs all equally. My thoughts and prayers with all dealing with this awful disease.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost my wife to cancer years ago. Cancer did not steal her from me, memories live on.
When I remember her, I do not think of cancer. I remember the beautiful, blue-eyed blond girl in the bikini. When I see her again, she will be young and beautiful with that long blond hair that looked so good laying across the pillow.

My condolences to those who have lost. I pray that their memories will defeat the pain.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuart Scott changed the game of sportscasting, and was part of a SportsCenter I actually enjoyed watching. His ESPYs speech is one that'll resonate for a long time. RIP.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stuart Scott changed the game of sportscasting, and was part of a SportsCenter I actually enjoyed watching. His ESPYs speech is one that'll resonate for a long time. RIP.

This^^^^^^^^^^^. He was great at everything he did in his career. Hosting sports center, interviews, Monday Night Live, and all those funny commercials. A great family man and colleague to those who worked with him. He fought a good, brave fight. R.I.P. Stuart. :(

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,316.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK CANCER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY!!!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,316.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mom's battling that sneaky bitch known as breast cancer for the 2nd time. She's doing good and as well as can be expected, but she takes a lot of pills and the one thing I dread is getting that phone call. Those that have lost a family member to the dreaded C word know what I'm talking about.

She's a strong woman and a Hell of fighter, but it's never very far from your mind. She doesn't know who Scott is, she isn't a sports fan, but I'm convinced she would be a firm believer in his comments at the ESPY’s: "When you die, it does not mean that you lose to cancer. You beat cancer by how you live, why you live, and in the manner in which you live."

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cancer's such a rotten illness for sure. Wish they'd find a cure for it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a reminder that Cancer fucking sucks.

Boy on my Son's team just lost his dad after a prolonged battle with the disease. And while I only met the dad once, if you can glean anything about a man by interactions with his kids, he must have been a great guy. Because his son is one of the nicest and most decentt young men I've ever met in all my years of hockey. He was the first to treat my son like a teammate, and not just a "freshman".

Fuck Cancer.