• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck Washington

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just think....krush is a mod too. Slammed a pit fan last night for saying good game. Walk carefully over there this week. More chiefs than Indians and they can be very sensitive during Dallas week. :tsk::yes::thumb:

any who how...look at the thread titles after week one on their board. Norman was suppose to cure the run defense too?

Yes Sir, Dallas fans can be over the top with the best of um. But Washington fans are a breed of their own. Just look at the cast of characters here at the hoop. (kevin an exception) Least they finally got a great GM. Any day now...any day! :nod:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we beat them down this weekend, rookie QB and all...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need to put a late hit on cousins and a helmet to helmet shot on desean jackson.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tissues needed a few doors down...Seems they already have Cousins gone, the coach gone and the season gone...Maybe if Reptec is gone too we can call it a superfecta...

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tissues needed a few doors down...Seems they already have Cousins gone, the coach gone and the season gone...Maybe if Reptec is gone too we can call it a superfecta...
Some are also calling for the head of their super genius GM.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like there was some heat directed toward Cousins in the locker room afterwards. Gruden even called him out

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like there was some heat directed toward Cousins in the locker room afterwards. Gruden even called him out

No surprise from that organization, after 2 games they want to crucify their anointed one. So little loyalty

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes sir...skins board will be the best read on the hoop all week.
CLASSIC SKIN FANS!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No surprise from that organization, after 2 games they want to crucify their anointed one. So little loyalty

I think that may be everywhere. Just heard Deon say that when Romo is healthy, Dak will still be guy under center. In so many words he said that. LT agreed.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that may be everywhere. Just heard Deon say that when Romo is healthy, Dak will still be guy under center. In so many words he said that. LT agreed.

I will let that play out, Dak has one win and has played well enough to win 2 probably but its way too early. Im thinking Romo's health will go a lot further towards his benching than Dak's good play. Unfortunately Romo's body just cant hold up to NFL football anymore. Glad to see the youngster performing well so far, hope it continues

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
media bull shit
I'll bet their both wrong

If it was Bayless/ Steven A - I could understand. That was from two Hall of Famers, granted LT was probably just siding with Deion. Look you know I get over sensitive when it comes to Romo, but damn Dak looks awesome.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two hall of famers that obviously don't know Jerry Jones. This is Jerry team, not Garrett's. Romo is his guy regardless.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two hall of famers that obviously don't know Jerry Jones. This is Jerry team, not Garrett's. Romo is his guy regardless.

Since he is still owes him a kings ransom, this is highly likely

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is that asshat Mitzi? Is he still pumping up Cousins as the next great "franchise" QB ?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When healthy is the key. I love Dak and wouldn't feel like it's the end of the world if Romo were out for the year or something, but Romo is still our #1 and he earned it in more than two games. I don't know for sure if he will ever be healthy enough to play again, but I do know I want him back under center if he is. Like I said about a week ago, the best thing would be if we are still hearing this argument when Romo comes back. That would mean that the team is doing well and Dak is playing like a top 10 QB. What I worry about more when he comes back is Romo's psyche. I hope he doesn't feel the pressure that his job is on the line and go all gunslinger again trying to make plays.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it is a Catch 22. I would say Dak has won over half if not more of the Dallas fans already. I know that's fans, but I still remember Aikman being booed for Cunningham. I don't think we want Romo playing under a microscope if u know what I mean. Don't get me wrong here, I know Dak is going to make bad plays. Nobody is perfect. I think it's odd Romo got another medical exam yesterday. He did throw passes yesterday, but I'm not sure everything is being told about this. I wonder if the IR with return is still in question.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me it is a Catch 22. I would say Dak has won over half if not more of the Dallas fans already. I know that's fans, but I still remember Aikman being booed for Cunningham. I don't think we want Romo playing under a microscope if u know what I mean. Don't get me wrong here, I know Dak is going to make bad plays. Nobody is perfect. I think it's odd Romo got another medical exam yesterday. He did throw passes yesterday, but I'm not sure everything is being told about this. I wonder if the IR with return is still in question.
Agree that we don't want Romo feeling pressure that his job is in danger. That won't likely end well for us or him. Maybe the Medical exam was just to see if anything improved? I don't think we will know much about Romo until we get to about week 5. I read somewhere that with the type of injury he has that he could practice and throw after a short while, but could not risk any contact for a longer period. So the key will be when he is out there practicing with the red jersey. Figure 3 weeks to a month from then maybe?

The other benefit to Dak playing well is Romo doesn't have to rush back. That should help a little to prevent re-injury I would think.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dak is playing very well, especially for a rookie. However, there are some aspects of his game that is not quite there yet. Both of the last two games, he tried throwing fade routes to Dez in the end zone. Neither of them were well placed, which has something to do with our low TD to red zone ratio. Romo seems to, more often than not, put that ball right where Dez likes it.

Hard to say, but it seems to me that neither of these last two games would have been close with Romo in. Dak will get there, he's just not there yet.