• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck michigan

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole team is young except Barrett. Samuel and Weber have saved this offense and Weber is a freshman. This is the youngest team in the nation and I keep forgetting but at times I have to tell myself to calm down even though the expectations are so high.

Things they need to do better the rest of the season:

1. Offensive line play (protecting JT)
2. Getting pressure on the QB, guys need to step up and they need to blitz more.
3. Playcalling, route running by the young WR's as well as JT making the throws he can make.

They also need a deep threat to stretch the field or they aren't beating the best of the best but I have to remember this was the rebuilding year sorta.

The deep threat to stretch the field is one of the biggest things OSU is missing this year. It shrinks the field for a defense if the safeties don't have to worry as much about a deep threat.

Forgot the one guys name you had -- Devin Smith (?). Averaged like 30 yards a catch or something crazy. He helped the passing game even when he wasn't getting the ball thrown to him

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope I said Myer would spank Douchbag harbaugh after his team slaughters Michigan.

braxTDon.gif

For some reason I was just thinking about this game. When Ohio St beat Wisconsin with a depleted team, Russell Wilson was their QB too.

Good times :suds:

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we suck so bad, why couldn't you beat us in your own backyard. Oh, and in case you haven't been keeping up, suddenly that home win over LSU isn't looking that good anymore.

I didn't say you guys suck bad. We were destroying you guys everywhere but the score board in the first half as we fucked it up in the redzone so instead of winning the game 24-6 in the first half we were only up 16-10. Plus we played Hornibrook at QB and Clement at RB. Shaw didn't play and as you've seen our offense is much better with Houston in at QB. The fact that we put up 23 on you guys with Hornibrook should be embarrassing. All your TD's came when you started the ball in Wisconsin territory which includes an INT, bad punt and OT. Also the TD that tied the game happened because of an incorrect roughing the center call in which if it's not called we get the ball on a punt and simply run out the clock.

LSU is still damn good and fucked up in the redzone 3 times vs Florida. Matter of fact they were on the 2 yard line twice and shot themselves in the foot. LSU will win next week and still finish in the top 25 but should've won vs FL to be a top 10 team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The deep threat to stretch the field is one of the biggest things OSU is missing this year. It shrinks the field for a defense if the safeties don't have to worry as much about a deep threat.

Forgot the one guys name you had -- Devin Smith (?). Averaged like 30 yards a catch or something crazy. He helped the passing game even when he wasn't getting the ball thrown to him

Devin Smith was one of the huge keys to Ohio St winning the national title. Other than Smith there hasn't been a deep threat since Meyer has coached the Buckeyes. Samuel is the only guy that can do that on this team right now, a couple other guys could eventually but they are so young.
Devin Smith had the speed and route running to beat absolutely any DB.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
braxTDon.gif

For some reason I was just thinking about this game. When Ohio St beat Wisconsin with a depleted team, Russell Wilson was their QB too.

Good times :suds:

That was the story of our season. RW beats the shit out of teams but MSU had an even more heart breaking last second TD. At least we still won the BIG championship like we will this year again. That makes up for that last second trash.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't say you guys suck bad. We were destroying you guys everywhere but the score board in the first half as we fucked it up in the redzone so instead of winning the game 24-6 in the first half we were only up 16-10. Plus we played Hornibrook at QB and Clement at RB. Shaw didn't play and as you've seen our offense is much better with Houston in at QB. The fact that we put up 23 on you guys with Hornibrook should be embarrassing. All your TD's came when you started the ball in Wisconsin territory which includes an INT, bad punt and OT. Also the TD that tied the game happened because of an incorrect roughing the center call in which if it's not called we get the ball on a punt and simply run out the clock.

LSU is still damn good and fucked up in the redzone 3 times vs Florida. Matter of fact they were on the 2 yard line twice and shot themselves in the foot. LSU will win next week and still finish in the top 25 but should've won vs FL to be a top 10 team.

We should be embarrassed.. why not you guys for not putting us away? PSU did it. LSU is barely a .500 team. They have a great defense, but absolutely NO offense. I very much doubt they win next week. If they do lose, they drop to the lower half of the SEC West making Nebraska your only signature win.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should be embarrassed.. why not you guys for not putting us away? PSU did it. LSU is barely a .500 team. They have a great defense, but absolutely NO offense. I very much doubt they win next week. If they do lose, they drop to the lower half of the SEC West making Nebraska your only signature win.

They bailed out Fl and if they get that win and A&M that puts them in the top ten.

You should be embarrassed that Hornibrook managed to score 23 points as the QB for the entire game with no Shaw at RB. He's a terrible QB and folds under any pressure. You guys should've stacked the box and prepared for the jet sweep much better. With Houston as the QB and Shaw at RB we win this game easily same goes with the Michigan. If we face either you guys or Michigan I'm certain we win no problem.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Devin Smith was one of the huge keys to Ohio St winning the national title. Other than Smith there hasn't been a deep threat since Meyer has coached the Buckeyes. Samuel is the only guy that can do that on this team right now, a couple other guys could eventually but they are so young.
Devin Smith had the speed and route running to beat absolutely any DB.

In all honesty. That is the biggest reason I don't think OSU has a shot to beat Bama this year, if they get to the CFP. They already have a sick rush defense. If they can shrink the field by moving the safeties up, it makes it almost impossible to run.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They bailed out Fl and if they get that win and A&M that puts them in the top ten.

You should be embarrassed that Hornibrook managed to score 23 points as the QB for the entire game with no Shaw at RB. He's a terrible QB and folds under any pressure. You guys should've stacked the box and prepared for the jet sweep much better. With Houston as the QB and Shaw at RB we win this game easily same goes with the Michigan. If we face either you guys or Michigan I'm certain we win no problem.

It was you trying to take us down, not the other way around. Our offense wasn't rolling so we played it safe.. did it not work? As for aTm and LSU.. we'll see what happens.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I've learned from this thread (so far)

ohio state people are good at making memes (they must have a degree in meme making)
ohio state has a better political science program than Michigan (from the Political Forum)
ohio state won last year
ohio state people can't afford Ann Arbor's going rates
ohio state people have to ask Michigan people to buy them fries
urban meyer and Jim Harbaugh have mental health problems (meyer's causes him to quit - Harbaugh's are fun)
Michigan had good recruits but coached them poorly
ohio state pays their recruits well
People not actively involved in the hatred between the two teams, do not understand
Michigan got a better settlement from Congress in the Toledo War settlement (sorry Wisconsin)
I will need to stay on my medication if ohio state wins again (but I will not makes excuses)

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:pound::pound::pound: Tough to win a game when you can't cross midfield.

159 yards of offense and you are talking about how your backups would beat UM and OSU. :wtf:

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound: Tough to win a game when you can't cross midfield.

159 yards of offense and you are talking about how your backups would beat UM and OSU. :wtf:

Again freshmen QB that has no mobility. Houston + Shaw = Badgers win by 2 TD's no diggity

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again freshmen QB that has no mobility. Houston + Shaw = Badgers win by 2 TD's no diggity

You needed a 60 yard interception return just to cross midfield. I think I saw your punter being administered oxygen on the sideline.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You needed a 60 yard interception return just to cross midfield. I think I saw your punter being administered oxygen on the sideline.

You should worry about your offense struggling vs Iowa and Indiana. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I've learned from this thread (so far)

ohio state people are good at making memes (they must have a degree in meme making)
ohio state has a better political science program than Michigan (from the Political Forum)
ohio state won last year
ohio state people can't afford Ann Arbor's going rates
ohio state people have to ask Michigan people to buy them fries
urban meyer and Jim Harbaugh have mental health problems (meyer's causes him to quit - Harbaugh's are fun)
Michigan had good recruits but coached them poorly
ohio state pays their recruits well
People not actively involved in the hatred between the two teams, do not understand
Michigan got a better settlement from Congress in the Toledo War settlement (sorry Wisconsin)
I will need to stay on my medication if ohio state wins again (but I will not makes excuses)
jim harbaugh is a shitty actor and an even shittier coach.

jim-harbaugh-saved-by-the-bell.jpg.png

enhanced-buzz-13524-1383320023-25.jpg

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OSU's meme game is on point.

meme game?? Look at what you've been posting.. If we still had russell wilson and replaced our center with a mack truck we win that game by 2 TDs.