• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck michigan

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
meme game?? Look at what you've been posting.. If we still had russell wilson and replaced our center with a mack truck we win that game by 2 TDs.
If Michigan State won all it's games we'd be undefeated.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We look explosive on offense in those two games compared to Wisconsin vs UM

Maybe but the defense you played was not on the same level as UW plus 50 yards passing isn't much to brag about. UW is statistacially 3 times better now than they were 2 months ago vs Mivch.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe but the defense you played was not on the same level as UW plus 50 yards passing isn't much to brag about. UW is statistacially 3 times better now than they were 2 months ago vs Mivch.

I love the teams who are better now because they faced worse defenses. Or the defenses who are so much better when they face weak offenses.

And you don't have to tell me about UM's passing game. I'm hoping and praying the 30 mph and sub 30 degree temps had something to do with it or UM is going to get trucked by OSU.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I've learned from this thread (so far)

ohio state people are good at making memes (they must have a degree in meme making)
ohio state has a better political science program than Michigan (from the Political Forum)
ohio state won last year
ohio state people can't afford Ann Arbor's going rates
ohio state people have to ask Michigan people to buy them fries
urban meyer and Jim Harbaugh have mental health problems (meyer's causes him to quit - Harbaugh's are fun)
Michigan had good recruits but coached them poorly
ohio state pays their recruits well
People not actively involved in the hatred between the two teams, do not understand
Michigan got a better settlement from Congress in the Toledo War settlement (sorry Wisconsin)
I will need to stay on my medication if ohio state wins again (but I will not makes excuses)
Conclusion:
Michigan fans can't read.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Conclusion:
Michigan fans can't read.

I'm reading that your asking a Michigan grad for large fries. If people who graduate from Michigan don't usually work at fast food restaurants then one can only conclude that the ohio state grad (implied) is asking the Michigan Grad to buy him a large fries. Where am I mistaken and why won't a medium fry make you happy?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things I've learned from this thread (so far)

ohio state people are good at making memes (they must have a degree in meme making)
ohio state has a better political science program than Michigan (from the Political Forum)
ohio state won last year
ohio state people can't afford Ann Arbor's going rates
ohio state people have to ask Michigan people to buy them fries
urban meyer and Jim Harbaugh have mental health problems (meyer's causes him to quit - Harbaugh's are fun)
Michigan had good recruits but coached them poorly
ohio state pays their recruits well
People not actively involved in the hatred between the two teams, do not understand
Michigan got a better settlement from Congress in the Toledo War settlement (sorry Wisconsin)
I will need to stay on my medication if ohio state wins again (but I will not makes excuses)
jim harbaugh is a shitty actor and an even shittier coach.

jim-harbaugh-saved-by-the-bell.jpg.png

enhanced-buzz-13524-1383320023-25.jpg

Did Screech take Harbaugh's QB spot on the HS team that episode?

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm reading that your asking a Michigan grad for large fries. If people who graduate from Michigan don't usually work at fast food restaurants then one can only conclude that the ohio state grad (implied) is asking the Michigan Grad to buy him a large fries. Where am I mistaken and why won't a medium fry make you happy?
Classic. It kind of proves my point. Thanks.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the teams who are better now because they faced worse defenses. Or the defenses who are so much better when they face weak offenses.

And you don't have to tell me about UM's passing game. I'm hoping and praying the 30 mph and sub 30 degree temps had something to do with it or UM is going to get trucked by OSU.

that's what I think was a big factor with OSU's performance last week. but also, playing in someone else's back yard is difficult. especially when the majority of your team is wet behind the ears.......

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's what I think was a big factor with OSU's performance last week. but also, playing in someone else's back yard is difficult. especially when the majority of your team is wet behind the ears.......
At this point, unless they are coming in for someone that just got injured, they aren't "wet behind the ears."

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, unless they are coming in for someone that just got injured, they aren't "wet behind the ears."

they're young, and don't have the experience. they had a ton of penalties in the PSU game for false starts and other dumb shit.

they are 10-1, not many expected them to be quite this good. after they destroyed Oklahoma, everyone forgot how young they were and expectations went through the roof.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Screech take Harbaugh's QB spot on the HS team that episode?

I don't think so. It said harbaugh was his cousin. I've never seen the episode, but when I saw those pics, it had to get posted... awesome vintage saved by the bell stuff!

DetroitDevil

The Libtard is the new Covid.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to the fruitnuts to make #MAGA look bad.
The Ohio State community college Aspergers defective unit in all his scarlet and ghey "glory"

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave it to the fruitnuts to make #MAGA look bad.
That shit is weak. No offense since both Ohio and Michigan are swing states so it really makes fun of no one directly.