• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck michigan

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well his upper class men were two top ten classes last year. How the hell is he supposed to compete with classes that low?

Well to be totally honest (and of course completely unbiased) I don't want Jimmy Jam's Crew to be competitive.:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lack of depth due to the last two Hoke classes.

As 1 person that has never ever-ever-ever talked shit about meeeechegan I thought Hoke's classes were just fine.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Michigan can't compete with Ohio State because they only have two top ten classes, while Michigan state can compete with Ohio State with no top 15 classes? The cupboards were not empty for Harbaugh.

You continue to say this and I continue to tell you the same thing. The guys who helped make UM have top 10 recruiting classes flopped. Derrick Green 5* RB. Not on the team. Shane Morris 5* QB. Complete flop. Devin Gardner #1 dual threat QB. Mediocre.

Hell, the year they had like the #4 class. 5 of the top 7 guys never played and 1 of the 2 that did didn't start until this year. Dymonte Thomas.

Derrick Green transferred
Patrick Kugler - career backup
Shane Morris - complete bust
David Dawson - career backup
Christopher Fox - has never played
Dymonte Thomas - backup for 3 years

So you can talk about the elite recruiting classes, but that is 7 guys from 1class all rated in the top 100 nationally that have done nothing.

Not to mention the year's and year's of terrible QB signings.

The reason teams like Bama and OSU are elite teams every year is simple. They are elite recruiters every year. They can afford to be wrong on some guys they sign because they have another elite guy waiting to step up. One or two classes is t going to build a program. You have to do that every year if u want to stay at the top. This is why I said -- until UM gets a full team of Harbaugh recruiting classes, we won't know how good they can be.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to say this and I continue to tell you the same thing. The guys who helped make UM have top 10 recruiting classes flopped. Derrick Green 5* RB. Not on the team. Shane Morris 5* QB. Complete flop. Devin Gardner #1 dual threat QB. Mediocre.

Hell, the year they had like the #4 class. 5 of the top 7 guys never played and 1 of the 2 that did didn't start until this year. Dymonte Thomas.

So you can talk about the elite recruiting classes, but that is 7 guys from 1class all rated in the top 100 nationally that have done nothing.

The reason teams like Bama and OSU are elite teams every year is simple. They are elite recruiters every year. They can afford to be wrong on some guys they sign because they have another elite guy waiting to step up. One or two classes is t going to build a program. You have to do that every year if u want to stay at the top. This is why I said -- until UM gets a full team of Harbaugh recruiting classes, we won't know how good they can be.
This

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Where have I heard this before? I know I have heard something eerily similar to this before.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Michigan can't compete with Ohio State because they only have two top ten classes, while Michigan state can compete with Ohio State with no top 15 classes? The cupboards were not empty for Harbaugh.

:dingdingding:

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But did you see what he did against Rutgers?
He was garbage against Rutgers. Also stop sucking on Ohio State's dick so much. The cum is making you start to choke.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was garbage against Rutgers. Also stop sucking on Ohio State's dick so much. The cum is making you start to choke.
Dude, you were posting a gif from what MICHIGAN STATE did to Urban Meyer. You struggled against the shittiest Michigan State team in a decade and now all the sudden you are puffing up your chest.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you were posting a gif from what MICHIGAN STATE did to Urban Meyer. You struggled against the shittiest Michigan State team in a decade and now all the sudden you are puffing up your chest.
We didn't struggle at all. We dominated you guys. More than Ohio State anyways. Stop talking shit, you lost fair and square. Get off Ohio State's nutsack. They don't need your help.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that going to be your excuse when you lose?

He was garbage anyways, buddy

Hmmm. You mean the guy with a higher QB rating than JT Barrett, same completion % and only has 145 yards less passing yards with like 70 less pass attempts.

That guy. Or are you saying Barrett is garbage too?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't struggle at all. We dominated you guys. More than Ohio State anyways. Stop talking shit, you lost fair and square. Get off Ohio State's nutsack. They don't need your help.
Get off our nutsack you hypocritical cocksucker.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I recall this is an OSU vs Michigan thread. Not Ohio State nuttswingers posting BS as well.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get off our nutsack you hypocritical cocksucker.
Someone is salty. We beat you, therefore we have sights set on Ohio State. Not your fecal matter of a team. Move on now Sparty.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UM struggled against MSU? It was 30-10 much of the game. You scored two garbage tds in the 4th. The last with 1 second left. THAT is struggling?:L