• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck ESPN with east coast bias regarding all sports

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seattle has always been marginalized and to a degree, even cali teams are. not a fan of the niners, but they were in the sb last year and still get shit on.

fuck espn. they don't know what to do with themselves with the seahawks and broncos being co-favorites, with new england pansies and other east coast teams far in the distance.

fuck you espn. i like nyc but most of the rest of the east coast, particularly new england, is ridiculous.

https://www.google.com/search?q=esp...m=93&espv=210&q=espn+east+coast+bias&safe=off

https://www.google.com/search?q=esp...v=210&q=espn+east+coast+bias&safe=off&tbm=nws

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry we're a better team than you? :scratch:

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry we're a better team than you? :scratch:

sorry about the pansies comment. i don't even dislike the pats. sorry durnk.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeez, not this again. Haven't we addressed east coast media bias in at least 10+ threads already this season?

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares what ESPN says or does? I hate that network, their programming sucks.

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're always covering East Coast teams like the Packers and Cowboys. It's disgusting.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry not trying to attack the pats

not any team's fault. just talking about espn.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're always covering East Coast teams like the Packers and Cowboys. It's disgusting.

sweetums, you're talking the exception, not the rule

you're cool, and i appreciate trolls as good as i am, but let's just don't

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any argument against the bias is moot. it's a fact. it's not any team's fault, so the little tween girlies getting upset over facts can calm down now.

it's sports, and there are some dynasties that deserve respect in all sports. it's just what happens. doesn't mean it's right to marginalize everybody else.

i'm not bitter towards any franchise. i'm not bitter towards any poster on here. espn is fucking terrible, though, from its coverage to its message boards to it on-air talent. there is pronounced east coast bias with the network, and most other networks as well, but this is a sports board. all rational adults can agree.

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seattle has always been marginalized and to a degree, even cali teams are. not a fan of the niners, but they were in the sb last year and still get shit on.

fuck espn. they don't know what to do with themselves with the seahawks and broncos being co-favorites, with new england pansies and other east coast teams far in the distance.

fuck you espn. i like nyc but most of the rest of the east coast, particularly new england, is ridiculous.

https://www.google.com/search?q=esp...m=93&espv=210&q=espn+east+coast+bias&safe=off

https://www.google.com/search?q=esp...v=210&q=espn+east+coast+bias&safe=off&tbm=nws

I agree.

Denver has that QB that never gets coverage on ESPN.

:L

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Of course! It's espn. They suck. What's new? Ka'deem Carey has been dealing with this his whole college career. In the bowl game they were calling him a speedy back, when he is actually a power back. Nothing new here. You just have to deal with it.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree.

Denver has that QB that never gets coverage on ESPN.

:L

the brainless love to cite the exception rather than the rule

only the truly moronic keep it up, though. pretty sure i know where you fall.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. Of course! It's espn. They suck. What's new? Ka'deem Carey has been dealing with this his whole college career. In the bowl game they were calling him a speedy back, when he is actually a power back. Nothing new here. You just have to deal with it.

yeah of course

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't call it the Eastcoast Sports Propaganda Network for nothing.

ESPN is a business and all they care about is ratings and tvs on at anytime. They slob on anything east of the rockies knobs because they want to maximize revenue with the least amount of effort. They suck off LA sometimes, but that's just because it's financially beneficial for them to and disney is over here.

But it's a double edge sword, because with all the bias, the east coast and midwest fanbases develop an unrealistic and inflated sense of their teams and city's importance to the overall sport. And when they travel outside that comfort zone, their blindsided with the fact that few over on the west coast give a shit about teams and especially their cities.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN is a business and all they care about is ratings and tvs on at anytime. They slob on anything east of the rockies knobs because they want to maximize revenue with the least amount of effort. They suck off LA sometimes, but that's just because it's financially beneficial for them to and disney is over here.

But it's a double edge sword, because with all the bias, the east coast and midwest fanbases develop an unrealistic and inflated sense of their teams and city's importance to the overall sport. And when they travel outside that comfort zone, their blindsided with the fact that few over on the west coast give a shit about teams and especially their cities.

very well put

if i were articulate id say the saem :)

Lemon Harang Pie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the brainless love to cite the exception rather than the rule

only the truly moronic keep it up, though. pretty sure i know where you fall.

Denver was your example!

:laugh3:

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, get off your high horse cuz nobody takes ESPN news seriously. A better acronym would be: Everything Soccer (makes you wanna) Puke Network.
They are mostly about fútbol, seems they do the NFL thing because it is obviously good business, most of the programming they shove soccer down your throat like NFL fans care about that garbage.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, get off your high horse cuz nobody takes ESPN news seriously....

which is a tacit agreement with what he originally said

stop arguing with yourself