• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

fuck culliver

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Funny, stats are nice but they don't mean anything if you implode in games like this. Then again, he was already imploding earlier in the week, and Karma bit him in the ass.

PFF is going to come out with their experts analysis on Cully revealing that he played great football. Fans live and die with PFF stats as if their material is gospel. It's just mind boggling seeing how folks interpret numbers and totally disregard the number part of research which is the actual live game which is a form of a field research. Numbers only tell you a partial story without taking into consideration the extraneous variables.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm phucking depressed I'm going to bed. I have to get up at 6am for work. It's nearly 12:30am out here. Worse day of 2013.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PFF is going to come out with their experts analysis on Cully revealing that he played great football. Fans live and die with PFF stats as if their material is gospel. It's just mind boggling seeing how folks interpret numbers and totally disregard the number part of research which is the actual live game which is a form of a field research. Numbers only tell you a partial story without taking into consideration the extraneous variables.

I second that emotion!

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of those variables includes games such as this. Yep, he had an INT in the Falcons game, but with his comments criticizing a segment of the city followed up by a crappy performance, wow, just wow. GTFO Cullyinthehouse.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did. So you need to shut the fuck up tonight and endure his greatness.

please show me or shut the fuck up.

he's a decent 3rd corner, nowhere did i say great. fuck i wouldnt' call brown or rogers great...

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyingiguana

vCash: 25

so far culli has been an excellent pick. good 3rd corner with upside. he just needs to keep his mouth shut

where did i say he's a great corner?

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where did i say he's a great corner?

I just posted where you said "he's been excellent so far". A few people have seen flaws in his coverage ability at cb, you thought its been "great so far", until tonight. It went from "great so far", to fuck him.

Its hard for me to understand how that happens so fast?

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just posted where you said "he's been excellent so far". A few people have seen flaws in his coverage ability at cb, you thought its been "great so far", until tonight. It went from "great so far", to fuck him.

Its hard for me to understand how that happens so fast?

i didn't say he was excellent

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of those variables includes games such as this. Yep, he had an INT in the Falcons game, but with his comments criticizing a segment of the city followed up by a crappy performance, wow, just wow. GTFO Cullyinthehouse.

His pick came on a Roddy White slip.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if u clean the shit out of your eyes u will see that i said he was a good 3rd corner with upside

nowhere did i say he was great or excellent

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if u clean the shit out of your eyes u will see that i said he was a good 3rd corner with upside

nowhere did i say he was great or excellent

Who are you talking too?

If me, I'll remind you that you've been the one with shit in your eyes, for months.

If not, then disregard.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who are you talking too?

If me, I'll remind you that you've been the one with shit in your eyes, for months.

If not, then disregard.

i still think he's a good 3rd corner with upside. he was a 3rd rounder in case u forgot. nickle corner shouldn't really be left on an island on the outside imo.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyingiguana

vCash: 25

so far culli has been an excellent pick. good 3rd corner with upside. he just needs to keep his mouth shut

As a matter of fact, I did say that you said excellent

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a matter of fact, I did say that you said excellent

excellent pick as in for a 3rd round choice, i didn't say he was an excellent corner

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
excellent pick as in for a 3rd round choice, i didn't say he was an excellent corner

Don't misquote me. I'm a bit drunk right now and you're trying to confuse me. Just re read what you posted and you'll know what you wrote, you don't have to justify.

I think he would be an excellent pick if he were a fs.

You and I just see the game differently.