• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fruits that pair well together

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha its a message board, i expect some gruff.......

to be honest this thread is in follow to that thread i made on ice cream from bananas.........it was really good.....ive been making it almost daily.....

So i was curious if i could do it with other fruits and i tried addint strawberries, and yah it worked.......i assume some fruits need to have a certain texture for it to work....but in pairs it could work well.......

really jsut looking for new ideas to try

blueberries and raspberries with yogurt and a little bit of banana in a smoothie are amazing.

with ice cream, it would be even more amazing i'm betting.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lime and cherry

for real. sorry for being bitchy earlier in the thread.

Glad you stood tall. Cuz you were a bit of a C unt earlier. Sell those teeny boppers you impress upon the importance of solid fruit combos. (Nutrition is an important aspect of education imo.)I don't think blueberries have been mentioned, not sure what their best mate is though. Same with raspberries.(Mulberries, boysenberries, and Saskatoon berries) And I love me some raspberries. (Lindemans Framboise goes well with just 'bout everything, Im speaking from expierience right now,..... if you know what Im sayin'.). Passion fruit is another that hasn't had any love.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pineberries

Bklhi2FCMAAo7jS.jpg

Pineberries, a cross between pineapples and strawberries. Looks like a strawberry, tastes like pineapple!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters.