• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Friday fun day frivolity

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you finally get your child-bearing hips in between the arm rests of your chair today?

brocks first job out of high school was to scrape farts out of the bed sheets at the Howard Johnsons hotel near Fenway

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 1 year ago today - The butt fumble.

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know why Brock and BigD have been conspicuously absent from the free agent contest?

Being busy at work is both a blessing and a curse. I can get more done when I'm not so busy. :whistle:

rokketmn

The Maven
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And so the deal is done. And, that was kind of quick.

Welcome back to centerfield Mr. Trout!!!

At the same time, I wonder if this will cool the jets on the Angels wanting to move Trumbo for pitching? I think that rumor mill will heat up any minute now.

I guess this officially cools the jets on Beltran going back to St. Loo. Tavares would be stretched a little in CF, so he now gets RF all to himself.

I'm surprised they couldn't get together on an Aybar deal. They matched up well in that regard too. Maybe the Cards will just sign Drew.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to know why Brock and BigD have been conspicuously absent from the free agent contest?

Being busy at work is both a blessing and a curse. I can get more done when I'm not so busy. :whistle:

Because it is a board option/action I do not do. Same with "vote off" threads.

Just not my bag, baby.

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
president Obama has changed the name of his healthcare reform to "worrld care"

that means free breast implants for any teenage boy

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From 1 year ago today - The butt fumble.

no matter how long you gaze at this, it never gets old :laugh3:

61024-Mark-Sanchez-butt-fumble-gif-xDAf.gif

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

free agents are not my strongpoint.

I have to pick my battles these days

but in no way are the orioles going to cough up money for beltran. never.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
president Obama has changed the name of his healthcare reform to "worrld care"

that means free breast implants for any teenage boy

damnit!

i thought you loved me for mind

should have figured you as another Shallow Hal

Brocktagon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damnit!

i thought you loved me for mind

should have figured you as another Shallow Hal

if I only was a shallow hal

looking at some busted fat chick thinking she's a straight 9? please and thank you. i'm willing to bet she'd treat me better than anything over a 6.

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GREAT.........................

Yet another chance to be treated as guilty until proven innocent.....

Baseball fans should expect to go through a metal detector to see their favorite team play in 2014.
Major League Baseball security director John Skinner said on Friday that all 30 teams are expected to screen all fans entering their ballparks next season. Some aspects of the screening will be left to individual teams, but the commissioner's office is planning to recommend walk-through metal detectors, he said.

"It's the reality, unfortunately, of this world," Skinner said at the Ivy Sports Symposium at the Harvard Law School. "Ultimately, it will happen."
Skinner made the comments during on a panel called "Preparing for the Worst: Crisis Management." Among the other panelists was Tom Grilk, the executive director of the Boston Athletic Association, which organizes the Boston Marathon.
Three people were killed and more than 260 wounded in April when two bombs were set off at the finish line in April. Since then, most sporting events and facilities have increased security, with the NFL limiting fans attending regular-season games this year to a single, see-through bag for their belongings.
In Boston, the bombings led to an increase in security at sporting events that included checking all cars entering the garage under the TD Garden, the home of the Bruins and Celtics. Many of the more visible measures were eventually dropped and there were no further terror incidents; a large contingent of law enforcement was out on the night the Red Sox clinched the World Series, and police said they arrested nine people for unruly behavior during the celebration.
Skinner told The Associated Press after the panel that baseball will be making a presentation to its teams at the winter meetings in December in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. Asked for more details, MLB spokesman Michael Teevan said the plans are still developing.
"We have been reviewing our security procedures for many months and we will issue a security bulletin in 2014 that will include practices and procedures that are responsive to the new security environment," Teevan said in an email. "Fan screening will be one of the subjects addressed. We are continuing to consult with our clubs, our experts and the Department of Homeland Security, and we expect to announce specific changes after some further off-season meetings."

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea he has been "behind the scenes" with the Dodgers.....

Former Chicago Cubs infielder Bill Mueller was named the team's hitting coach Friday, while pitching coach Chris Bosio was retained as part of new manager Rick Renteria's staff, the team announced.

Mueller played for the Cubs in 2001-02 and won the AL batting title in 2003 for the Boston Red Sox. He's also the former interim hitting coach of the Los Angeles Dodgers while spending the last six seasons as a special assistant to the Dodgers' front office.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no idea he has been "behind the scenes" with the Dodgers.....

Former Chicago Cubs infielder Bill Mueller was named the team's hitting coach Friday, while pitching coach Chris Bosio was retained as part of new manager Rick Renteria's staff, the team announced.

Mueller played for the Cubs in 2001-02 and won the AL batting title in 2003 for the Boston Red Sox. He's also the former interim hitting coach of the Los Angeles Dodgers while spending the last six seasons as a special assistant to the Dodgers' front office.

my favorite Sox player when he was on the team

loved that guy!!

as clutch a player as they had during his time there