• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Free Agents that you want to see us take a run at:

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Positions of need:

OL
CB
S
MLB
TE

I feel like our need at MLB should be addressed in the draft because it is a draft for that spot and we have a year or two to mold a guy with Fletcher there (if he retires, this changes) but CB and S are two spots we need game ready taltnt.

Furrer Goodell has hamstrung us with his stupid decision to punish us for not colluding so we need to be careful but two UFAs that I would at least set up meetings with are Aquib Talib and Cary Williams.

New England Patriots: Aqib Talib

Baltimore Ravens: Cary Williams

Also, I would prefer Williams to Talib by a long way. I have heard him interviewed a few times here on various shows and he seems like a good dude to have on your team and in your locker room. I also think Talib will get overpaid.

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would definitely like to get an upper tier CB OR RT in Free agency. The OL played well this year but not sure if they can keep it up and stay healthy over the long haul. I like the CBs you listed 46.

Would like them to pickup up Loadholt or Volmer for RT and a good CB. That would be a good FA IMO. Build more in the secondary in the draft in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Pick up another OL, MLB (Bruce Taylor anyone???) and a pass rusher in the 4th and 5th(2).