• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

freakin disney

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back, man. Why do you go over there in the first place? It's lame.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there seems to be a lot more people over there. just started posting here but at some times this board seems really dead.....

Been slow during the Holidays - during the week it tends to pick up. You might also head over to the water cooler (General Discussion Forum). Generally, the CFB board here has been active during the season, and there will probably be a bunch of people once the major bowls come around. Go Gamecocks!

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, what did you get banned for?

jjoshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
keep it real G.

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
graduated in 2006. attended between 2001 and 2006 with an 18 month deployment to iraq in between soph and junior year.

Cool. The only other board I hit is CockyTalk. I just got made mod of the Panthers forum here, and I'm going to try and recruit some of the guys over here next season (kind of late for this one) - bunch of Panzer fans over there.

So, which posts do you think were flagged? Disney CFB board is like a bad political board - were they politics posts? If so, we do have a political forum here, that's unmoderated, and gets jumping during the week.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. The only other board I hit is CockyTalk. I just got made mod of the Panthers forum here, and I'm going to try and recruit some of the guys over here next season (kind of late for this one) - bunch of Panzer fans over there.

So, which posts do you think were flagged? Disney CFB board is like a bad political board - were they politics posts? If so, we do have a political forum here, that's unmoderated, and gets jumping during the week.

honestly i was all over the place over there. some political, some football...

JohnShadows

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i prefer to talk football, but there are so many stupid political threads over there i can't help but to jump in and voice my opinion.

I think we're going to beat Michigan like 31-17, close to the Clemson game(s) - they're at about the same level, maybe lower. That OK-aTm game was harder to call, though I went with the Aggies in the pickem.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we're going to beat Michigan like 31-17, close to the Clemson game(s) - they're at about the same level, maybe lower. That OK-aTm game was harder to call, though I went with the Aggies in the pickem.

i think the michigan game comes down to us running the ball. i think we have a 20-17 lead going in to the 4th, and the game comes down to how miles/shaw run the ball in the 4th. if we control the line we win, if we struggle and have to depend on shaw throwing for 1st downs late in the game it could go either way. i hope you're right though cause 31-17 would be much better for my blood pressure.

it's hard to call the ou-a&m game. ou has owned them the past 10 years, but don't know the kind of difference maker manziel is gonna be. great player who could be distracted from all the off the field attention he's received the past couple weeks. if he's on ou doesn't stand a chance. we struggle against running qb's. also depends on if good landry or bad landry shows up.