• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

freakin disney

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think the michigan game comes down to us running the ball. i think we have a 20-17 lead going in to the 4th, and the game comes down to how miles/shaw run the ball in the 4th. if we control the line we win, if we struggle and have to depend on shaw throwing for 1st downs late in the game it could go either way. i hope you're right though cause 31-17 would be much better for my blood pressure.

it's hard to call the ou-a&m game. ou has owned them the past 10 years, but don't know the kind of difference maker manziel is gonna be. great player who could be distracted from all the off the field attention he's received the past couple weeks. if he's on ou doesn't stand a chance. we struggle against running qb's. also depends on if good landry or bad landry shows up.

Shaw's foot is bothering him still, but he'll definitely play. SOS has already said Dylan T will play, and I think that's a good thing. He's more of a classic Spurrier-O type QB - he drops back and makes decisions quick. Connor has a bad habit of holding on to the ball, and if you notice, he wasn't able to rip off as many long runs this year. That was partly due to his foot, but also other teams have plenty of film on him, and work to contain him. I agree we'll have to run the ball well. Miles/Davis should get plenty of carries. We have a really good DL, and Michigan has struggled against good ones in the ND and Bama games. But we have vulnerable against the pass, and cover too soft sometimes.

As to Landry - that guy and OK have killed me in pickems for years. I know what you mean about which guy shows up - didn't he choke the KSU game away this year?

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaw's foot is bothering him still, but he'll definitely play. SOS has already said Dylan T will play, and I think that's a good thing. He's more of a classic Spurrier-O type QB - he drops back and makes decisions quick. Connor has a bad habit of holding on to the ball, and if you notice, he wasn't able to rip off as many long runs this year. That was partly due to his foot, but also other teams have plenty of film on him, and work to contain him. I agree we'll have to run the ball well. Miles/Davis should get plenty of carries. We have a really good DL, and Michigan has struggled against good ones in the ND and Bama games. But we have vulnerable against the pass, and cover too soft sometimes.

As to Landry - that guy and OK have killed me in pickems for years. I know what you mean about which guy shows up - didn't he choke the KSU game away this year?

i think thompson is the better qb. i think he runs better than shaw too.

i'll be ready for landry to graduate. he either throws 5 tds, or 5 ints. it's been extreme highs and extreme lows with him. ou's backup is a stud that has shown a ton of potential.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your thoughts on scary looking really fast shooting weapons?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it's hard to call the ou-a&m game. ou has owned them the past 10 years, but don't know the kind of difference maker manziel is gonna be. great player who could be distracted from all the off the field attention he's received the past couple weeks. if he's on ou doesn't stand a chance. we struggle against running qb's. also depends on if good landry or bad landry shows up.

Yea i picked TAMU, but i keep thinking about how you guys seem to matchup well with their weakness on defense. Wont be surprised if you guys throw all over them and win.

yourTEAMreallySUCKS

Sooner, Cock, Rise Up
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea i picked TAMU, but i keep thinking about how you guys seem to matchup well with their weakness on defense. Wont be surprised if you guys throw all over them and win.

Hope we can throw all over their D. It's a bowl game that bob stoops is coaching, so i'll have a couple 12 packs and a bottle of liquor in arms reach.