• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dow down over 2,000 points today - I think we may all have to stop eating.

No eating means no shitting.

No shitting means no wiping.

No wiping = no need for TP.

i-smart-is.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Jim Acosta can lick his WH press pass before handing it in?

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Jim Acosta can lick his WH press pass before handing it in?

If he Gaetz it, he will blame the press. But it isn't the press that brought it on board.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much you wanna bet Trump thinks building his wall will stop the spread?

Wasn't he looking at closing the border with Mexico last week even though Mexico at the time was reporting very few cases of COVID-19?

/I initially typed cases of Corona, but we all know Mexico has plenty of cases of Corona.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging from the facebook posts of my cousins, the people of Veneto want their governor strung up. 11 days ago the right winger was calling the coronavirus a hoax and saying only people in contact with chinese that eat live mice would get it.

Also 11 days ago ... italy had the same number of confirmed cases as the US has now

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging from the facebook posts of my cousins, the people of Veneto want their governor strung up. 11 days ago the right winger was calling the coronavirus a hoax and saying only people in contact with chinese that eat live mice would get it.

Also 11 days ago ... italy had the same number of confirmed cases as the US has now

On that note...

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

I did read that one of the super-spreaders (I said PARDON) was a delivery person at a Chinese restaurant who broke quarantine to keep doing deliveries. Military had to be brought in to enforce the quarantine on this guy.
But don't be racist - the delivery guy wasn't Chinese, he was Pakistani.

My wife's first thought is quarantine will work in China because people listen to the government (or else!).
No one gives a shit what the government has to say in Italy.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did read that one of the super-spreaders (I said PARDON) was a delivery person at a Chinese restaurant who broke quarantine to keep doing deliveries. Military had to be brought in to enforce the quarantine on this guy.
But don't be racist - the delivery guy wasn't Chinese, he was Pakistani.

My wife's first thought is quarantine will work in China because people listen to the government (or else!).
No one gives a shit what the government has to say in Italy.

that story about the pakistani delivery driver hasnt been confirmed ... and i think it came from someone in the governors party (No evidence that food delivery man was coronavirus patient zero in Italy)

and yah ... ive said that all along too. The chinese govt can impose quarantines because if someone doesnt abide by them, theyre getting tiananmen squared. Not to mention the chinese can track all cell phones. (Coronavirus gives China reason to increase its citizen surveillance—for now)An authoritarian regime can do these things. In the town of Vo, italy which was one of the first red zones, people came out of quarantine to protest the quarantine in the town square!!! Western democracies have to rely on peoples civic/social duty to act to protect the most vulnerable in society. Italy is the test case here.

You know where else noone gives a shit about what the govt says.... the country with the same number of cases that italy had 11 days ago

Status
Not open for further replies.