• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
md623eaj7xb61.jpg

There's a term for this. Blanco Specialness or something?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough decision. I'm being recruited by the Proud Boys and the Boogaloo Boys. Both have good health care plans, and both offer fruit/tea baskets. I'm leaning towards the Proud Boys because of their song, with my love of show tunes that really appeals to me.
Be warned ... ive heard both groups do a final new member test called a “tox screen”. They tell you youre accepted but then say theyre not sending you a free tshirt. If you lose your collective shit over this news and threaten to bomb their headquarters you pass the test and they send you 2 free tshirts!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know I remember the late 80s in Alberta when the hockey was good and the Alberta Heritage Fund was churning along nicely and people were saying that we really need to diversify this economy because oil isn't going to last forever. Fast forward 30 years and it appears that very little has changed in that regard. What has changed, the hockey isn't great and neither is the economy.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be warned ... ive heard both groups do a final new member test called a “tox screen”. They tell you youre accepted but then say theyre not sending you a free tshirt. If you lose your collective shit over this news and threaten to bomb their headquarters you pass the test and they send you 2 free tshirts!
Thanks for the heads up but alas its all over. Both groups discovered what they called a blemish in my Ancestry.com report and now they don't want me. I wish they told me before I did the grooming they requested. :-(

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully this cop isn’t working the inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.