• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Scheer: Nobody has tanked the Conservatives popularity in this country more than me
Erin O'Toole: Hold my beer and watch this.

It ain't even about tanking their popularity at this point. This is who they are. Scheer, O'Toole, MacKay, Kenney, Ford. They are all MAGA to the core but they try to cover it up because they know that 80% of Canadians know this is batshit crazy. Every now and then one of them (OK Kenney does it more than that) thinks "our time has come" and tries some shit like this. They get lambasted and they closet all their Trumpism up again for a while. But it never leaves.

This is not bad optics. This is conservative leadership in Canada in 2021. They need someone to step up and make some kind of reform but no one seems to do it of late. I suspect this is because Harper is still pulling the strings and these are, to use hockey lingo, his guys.

But here's the thing. That leadership group I mentioned above are flat out bad people. With malice and misinformation at their core. It's showing more with every passing week of the Covid-19 pandemic. I think Canadians see it loud and clear too. Justin Trudeau is mildly incompetent and has shown some poor judgement and weak leadership, which may or may not make him a bad person. The Cons he is up against have removed all doubt on that front. They have no hope of any real success with these knuckle-dragging shitheads at the helm.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It ain't even about tanking their popularity at this point. This is who they are. Scheer, O'Toole, MacKay, Kenney, Ford. They are all MAGA to the core but they try to cover it up because they know that 80% of Canadians know this is batshit crazy. Every now and then one of them (OK Kenney does it more than that) thinks "our time has come" and tries some shit like this. They get lambasted and they closet all their Trumpism up again for a while. But it never leaves.

This is not bad optics. This is conservative leadership in Canada in 2021. They need someone to step up and make some kind of reform but no one seems to do it of late. I suspect this is because Harper is still pulling the strings and these are, to use hockey lingo, his guys.

But here's the thing. That leadership group I mentioned above are flat out bad people. With malice and misinformation at their core. It's showing more with every passing week of the Covid-19 pandemic. I think Canadians see it loud and clear too. Justin Trudeau is mildly incompetent and has shown some poor judgement and weak leadership, which may or may not make him a bad person. The Cons he is up against have removed all doubt on that front. They have no hope of any real success with these knuckle-dragging shitheads at the helm.
I think that 80% know this is batshit crazy number is too high imo. Its like when i heard all these people (biden) say this week, “this is not who we are as americans” ... well ... maybe its not what around half of you are :noidea:

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know if Freeland or anybody else who could possibly replace Trudeau would be the answer but I really do miss the Chretien/Martin-era LPC and a return to a more measured option there would be really nice. I wouldn't want any of our current Federal options taking the lead in getting us out of this mess.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that 80% know this is batshit crazy number is too high imo. Its like when i heard all these people (biden) say this week, “this is not who we are as americans” ... well ... maybe its not what around half of you are :noidea:

Yeah. Maybe 70%. But even here in Alberta a not insignificant amount of cons seem to have grown tired of Kenney's shit. And in AB that's saying something.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Google beats apple to it

free_speech.png

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Twitter has already deleted these. That’s a government account Twitter controls. They should change the password lol

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Twitter has already deleted these. That’s a government account Twitter controls. They should change the password lol
Seen and heard in the trump campaign war room

Donald: alright where are my kids ... get them on the phone so i can use their twitter account
Don jr in the room: you can use mine
Donald: NO ... I SAID MY KIDS ... CALL THAT TIFFANIE ONE
*Tiffany hands donald her phone with one tear rolling down her cheek*

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. Maybe 70%. But even here in Alberta a not insignificant amount of cons seem to have grown tired of Kenney's shit. And in AB that's saying something.

I think a recent Maclean's poll indicated that 31% of Conservatives in Canada would prefer Trump over Trudeau as leader of Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.