• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone quitting their job from Trumps inner circle is overly confident that they wont need a pardon
Betsey DeVos already got her brother's top murderers, I mean employees, pardoned. Mission accomplished.
Not his job ... prosecutors and courts will decide
So, does the incoming AG have any reason to hold a grudge against any of these seditious Senators, I wonder?
After market close :think:

Quick! Someone get all that piss out of the pool!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen in multiple places, but not confirmed with any really reputable sources yet. the guy who had a heart attack after self tasing was trying to take down and steal a painting of Tip O'Neil and put his taser in his pocket, and in doing so pushed the trigger to the "locked on" position.

Keeping track:
- 1 tried to use a scaffold to replace the US flag with a Trump flag and fell out of it
- 1 was trampled while carrying a "Don't tread on me" flag
- 1 tasered his nuts while holding a painting of tip O'Neill and had a heart attack

Exactly who is not sending their best?

edit: *shakes fist at puck*

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen in multiple places, but not confirmed with any really reputable sources yet. the guy who had a heart attack after self tasing was trying to take down and steal a painting of Tip O'Neil and put his taser in his pocket, and in doing so pushed the trigger to the "locked on" position.

Keeping track:
- 1 tried to use a scaffold to replace the US flag with a Trump flag and fell out of it
- 1 was trampled while carrying a "Don't tread on me" flag
- 1 tasered his nuts while holding a painting of tip O'Neill and had a heart attack

Exactly who is not sending their best?

edit: *shakes fist at puck*
Fun fact - Tip O’Neill was a commencement speaker at my college graduation.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sex assault victim pleads guilty to performing community service.

Damn, that's a tough read and Krista never really had a chance to live any kind of life thanks to her father. That type of psychological damage never heals and it's no surprise she turned to drugs as a coping mechanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.