• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"We will come in numbers that no standing army can match"

O RLY
Military_Expenditures_2018_SIPRI.png

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giving them the benefit of the doubt is the white thing to do

E17894E1-7DFF-40B1-9F9D-F310CD032800.jpeg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ashli Babbitt And The Forty Domestic Terrorists was one of my favorite childhood stories

Quick google search and likely worth a read...

Babbitt is a satirical novel about American culture and society that critiques the vacuity of middle class life and the social pressure toward conformity. The controversy provoked by Babbitt was influential in the decision to award the Nobel Prize in Literature to Sinclair Lewis in 1930.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In their defense, these same people have been saying they were going to "rise again" since 1865. No one really expected them to actually do it this time.
Maybe they found the civil war gold and it was just enough to get a new "rolling coal" smoker on their F-350 supercab and the gas money to make it to DC?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That sums it up well. In their minds, their intention is to support (and save!) the country, so their acts cannot possibly be criminal. In their minds, BLM's acts are focused on destruction, so they are inherently criminal.

In reality, BLMs actions are in protest to a REAL issue, that is life or death, and that directly impacts them. While the Trump mob is fired up over a FAKE issue, that is not life or death, and that doesn't even directly impact them (since there are too many "close" states that one would not swing the election anyway and if there were a conspiracy across multiple states there would definitely be evidence the courts would examine).

Property destruction and violence shouldn't be a part of either protest, but I can at least understand it in the context of BLM.

In the case of the Trump mob, it's only because they are racist, stupid, and complete sheep.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't Parler require real identification to set up an account? Can't the FBI just subpoena Parler for that information?

Parler may end up being the internet equivalent of a Fast Pass to prison.

What he said alone is a felony, sharing with others makes it a conspiracy - so I'd say he could get 3-5 years (more if you had a tough judge) JUST for that one post. Put a couple dozen of these guys in jail, make it very public, and the keyboard courage crowd will quickly quiet.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, Congressional messaging to Big Tech...

2016 - You need to control the information on your site. You have a responsibility to do so.
2020 - You can't censor free speech on your site. You have a responsibility not to do so.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't Parler require real identification to set up an account? Can't the FBI just subpoena Parler for that information?

What he said alone is a felony, sharing with others makes it a conspiracy - so I'd say he could get 3-5 years (more if you had a tough judge) JUST for that one post. Put a couple dozen of these guys in jail, make it very public, and the keyboard courage crowd will quickly quiet.
While i was wearing my tin foil hat yesterday I saw someone surmising that parler may actually be set up BY THE FBI to get all the white supremacist groups in one happy monitoring basket ...but i think thats giving the fbi toomuch credit ... and its not like parler is for the blacks :noidea:

/btw only “verified” parler accounts require providing govt issued id

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While i was wearing my tin foil hat yesterday I saw someone surmising that parler may actually be set up BY THE FBI to get all the white supremacist groups in one happy monitoring basket ...but i think thats giving the fbi toomuch credit ... and its not like parler is for the blacks :noidea:

/btw only “verified” parler accounts require providing govt issued id
I thought they all required credit card info.

And the FBI doesn't bother with setting up social media sites. They get them through the Tor Network and VPNs they use.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they all required credit card info.

And the FBI doesn't bother with setting up social media sites. They get them through the Tor Network and VPNs they use.
Thought that too initially but it seems thats also just to get a verified account ... you need a cell # for multi factor authent.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

1610051418522.png

giphy.gif

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Deer is an embarrassment, routinely ranks as one of the most dangerous places to live in Canada, bad criminal element in that city including the Hells Angels. The fact that they support the Oilers doesn't help, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.