• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Deer is an embarrassment, routinely ranks as one of the most dangerous places to live in Canada, bad criminal element in that city including the Hells Angels. The fact that they support the Oilers doesn't help, either.
Time to crack down. Gather them all up and ship their asses to Lethbridge - that’ll teach them.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1q6zomqo4y961.jpg

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red Deer is an embarrassment, routinely ranks as one of the most dangerous places to live in Canada, bad criminal element in that city including the Hells Angels. The fact that they support the Oilers doesn't help, either.
I have no idea how HA operates across canada but i know the east end vancouver and white rock chapters are very culturally diverse so they got that going for them lmao

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From just my 7 months here I can say with authority that this is hardly limited to Red Deer as far as the western part of this country goes.

Oh yes, very true, my point is that they have a much stronger presence in that city than other cities roughly the same size.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I’m telling you, as a Republican, I don’t support an effort to invoke the 25th Amendment now,” Graham said at a Capitol news conference. “If something else happens, all options would be on the table.”

Yeah, let's wait until AFTER the next huge horrible thing happens.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Add another to the arrest pile

Lets revisit this guy.

There's a second video of the time before the woman getting shot. It's focused on the door, and the woman is not actually seen in this video, but lining up with the other she is to the right of frame. This kid and another guy are yanking on the chamber doors and trying to bust the glass. At one point, the other guy hits the glass with something and it catches, he yanks the glass out and drops it. This kid then picks up whatever it was (possibly a bowie knife) and throws it into the chamber. Less than a second later the gunshot is heard. From where he is standing it had to have missed him by less than 6 inches. The woman would have been slightly offset and behind him. He immediately stops and puts his hands up.

It wasn't for "nothing", kiddo. YOU probably got her killed. And you are fucking lucky to be alive. It's a prison you'll be going.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get your whites as lily white as can be by drinking the bleach !!!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to crack down. Gather them all up and ship their asses to Lethbridge - that’ll teach them.
Is this one of those jokes only you Northerners would understand?

Anyway Lethbridge is closer to the shithole country to the south so that makes sense.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this one of those jokes only you Northerners would understand?

Anyway Lethbridge is closer to the shithole country to the south so that makes sense.

lol

@esls79 and I have an ongoing hatred for Lethbridge - Mine is junior hockey rivalry related while his is more personal lol. I'll let him chime in if he wants to with the details.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“I’m telling you, as a Republican, I don’t support an effort to invoke the 25th Amendment now,” Graham said at a Capitol news conference. “If something else happens, all options would be on the table.”

Yeah, let's wait until AFTER the next huge horrible thing happens.
That is Lady G’s goal. We will all be dead from nuclear radiation anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.