• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't these be things to which the opposing lawyers would stipulate? WTF?

Yes, but this was some kind of state legislative committee.

Which yet again... what authority would they even possible have to change the result of the election? None. Electoral boards are independent groups precisely so that ELECTED officials like legislators and governors can't influence them. Judges decide these matters, not legislative bodies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a moment of perspective here... the Democrats have had the more popular candidate in 7 of the last 8 Presidential elections, but the Republicans have 6 of the 9 Supreme Court seats. That's retarded. Constitutional amendments needed...

-Remove lifetime appointment of SC Justices (create a long timeframe instead)
-Remove electoral college - popular vote is the will of the people and no one state's local issues should shift the balance of the nation, only one Presidential contest has been closer than half a million votes
-Maximum age limit on Presidential, House, and Senate candidates - must be under age 65 at the time of inauguration to a term

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a moment of perspective here... the Democrats have had the more popular candidate in 7 of the last 8 Presidential elections, but the Republicans have 6 of the 9 Supreme Court seats. That's retarded. Constitutional amendments needed...

-Remove electoral college - popular vote is the will of the people and no one state's local issues should shift the balance of the nation, only one Presidential contest has been closer than half a million votes
-Maximum age limit on Presidential, House, and Senate candidates - must be under age 65 at the time of inauguration to a term

Wouldn't mind existing Supreme Court justices getting the final vote on who joins them as I have seen suggested. 75% have to agree.

While we're talking constitutional amendments:
- Any government shutdown triggers every member of congress to be up for re-election at the next election. Too many sit on their hands and do nothing because their jobs are safe for 5+ years. If they fail and shut down, we get to vote them out ASAP.
- Any supreme court justice placed by a president who is impeached should have to go through the nomination process again after the next general election. Law breakers should not seat judges without a lot of oversight.
- Any person in a leadership position in the house or senate should be up for a vote nationwide every general election. IE: Everyone in the country should get to vote on whether McConnell, Pelosi, Schumer, etc get to stay in power since they effect more than just the stupid fucks in Kentucky. McConnell would have gotten SMOKED if everyone was choosing. Pelosi wouldn't last long either.
- End gerrymandering
- Fuck that "Presidential Pardon" shit.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must have missed this, Who's BBQ boy? (google search comes up empty).

TORONTO -- The owner of an Etobicoke restaurant who openly defied public health restrictions has been granted bail.

Adam Skelly, 33, declared on social media Monday night that he would open his BBQ restaurant in Etobocike to in-person dining despite provincial lockdown orders for Toronto and Peel Region.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TORONTO -- The owner of an Etobicoke restaurant who openly defied public health restrictions has been granted bail.

Adam Skelly, 33, declared on social media Monday night that he would open his BBQ restaurant in Etobocike to in-person dining despite provincial lockdown orders for Toronto and Peel Region.

Thanks, Dash!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lifetime appointments are a terrible thing. To entice me to come here I was given a lifetime membership and the SportsHoopla Administrators have been regretting it ever since.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lifetime appointments are a terrible thing. To entice me to come here I was given a lifetime membership and the SportsHoopla Administrators have been regretting it ever since.

T-Shirt >> fruit basket >>>>>>>>>>>>> lifetime membership.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why couldn't you have taken Kayleigh with you?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elections have consequences. No way the situation in Alberta is this dire with Notley as premier.
Would it though?

The residents of these places don't change based on who's in power. Alberta is still Alberta and if Notley was in power shutting everything down the Wexiters would just be going full-Adamson on everything there. Likewise in the States, if President Hillary Clinton had been in office Ron Desantis and Greg Abbott etc. would still have re-opened their states with very little the federal government could do. It may actually have been worse given that people would be rallying against the Clinton Fascist Takeover!

I mean, hard-righters in Ontario are calling Doug Ford a communist lmao.

You may have seen very minimal decreases in the current rates but I don't think it'd be much more than that and may well have been worse TBH.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
well, she is getting her 15 minutes of fame.
not sure it was what she expected lol

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats certainly a short resume lol

/add “voter fraud crisis actor” to the cv

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would it though?

The residents of these places don't change based on who's in power. Alberta is still Alberta and if Notley was in power shutting everything down the Wexiters would just be going full-Adamson on everything there. Likewise in the States, if President Hillary Clinton had been in office Ron Desantis and Greg Abbott etc. would still have re-opened their states with very little the federal government could do. It may actually have been worse given that people would be rallying against the Clinton Fascist Takeover!

I mean, hard-righters in Ontario are calling Doug Ford a communist lmao.

You may have seen very minimal decreases in the current rates but I don't think it'd be much more than that and may well have been worse TBH.

The only thing that I think is a certainty is that Notley would not have downplayed some of the recommendations from HInshaw and her team as it appears was done in those leaked tapes. I just think that Kenney is a terrible premier/person and it makes me angry/sad when I see how things are unfolding in Alberta.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Obscenity and Computer Crime charges along with the modeling site together indicates to me that she was caught in a sting involving illegal pr0n.
Webcam girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.