• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh he is an idiot. He is one of those PA representatives that think wearing a mask is against their freedoms, even setup a mask burning event in the district he ran in.

Since he was diagnosed with COVID, IE...which means he had it already for all the superspreader events he was at, like the Gettysburg Republican meeting on the election fraud, wonder who else in PA republican party is sick?

I know. Just saying it doesn't take an idiot to be sickened by the White House these days.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said.

“I congratulate you for your vision, and also congratulate the many who did the exemplory workwe know who they are, even though their names are not those familiar to the public,” Atlas wrote.

Yeah, we DO know who they are. This administration does not. They are doctors and nurses who our national policies put in more danger than necessary due to an unrelenting lack of control of the virus and a raging public debate over health advisements like masks and gatherings that shouldn't be up to debate at all. They are state policy makers and administrators who adapted to create testing facilities, makeshift hospitals, and secure PPE when their federal government failed them and played politics. They are the public health experts our federal government paid only lip service to and tried to coerce into non-scientific stances to meet their own political needs. They are the election officers who braved risky exposure to make sure to preserve our right to vote even as you slandered their efforts for weeks after the election was over. They are the highway worker, the garbage collector, the guy stocking the produce section, the UPS delivery guy, and the gas station attendent who couldn't telecommute or stay home with their kids through all this. They are the brilliant minds at Pfizer and Moderna who figured out how to crack this virus and listened to science to do so... something this administration has ignored or been disinterested in for nearly all of 2020. For the record, those are the peple whose names we don't know that deserve our praise, adulation, and appreciation.

Now get your lot the fuck out of our House, you sacks of shit.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eloco for President 2028.

I wanted to run for political office when I was younger, but realized it did not suit my personality and that I would not enjoy it. Too introverted, too honest, and don't like the limelight. I much prefer working on policy and public causes behind the scenes. I enjoy being the influencer and strategy shaper in the operation, not the face of it.

I don't like to be out there setting myself up to be made fun of. I guess you could say I'm a solid #2.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to run for political office when I was younger, but realized it did not suit my personality and that I would not enjoy it. Too introverted, too honest, and don't like the limelight. I much prefer working on policy and public causes behind the scenes. I enjoy being the influencer and strategy shaper in the operation, not the face of it.

I don't like to be out there setting myself up to be made fun of. I guess you could say I'm a solid #2.

Much better than a runny #2 for sure!!

EDIT: Mooger beat me to it.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe's announcing his economic team. All qualified, all with the same vision, and not one crony or campaign donor.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe's announcing his economic team. All qualified, all with the same vision, and not one crony or campaign donor.

Weird. It's like they have a process for doing this as opposed to Stephen Miller running in and saying "(such and such) was on TV and likes you!"

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah that's all good and everything but are they, like, only the best people?

Why don't you liberals ever think of stuff like this? Sad!

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AND WHERE ARE ALL OF HUNTERS LAPTOPS ??!?!?!? I MEAN THE OTHER ONES !!! THE ONES WITH ALL THE DIRT?!?!?

out buying more latops.
poor guy always seems to be losing them

laptops GIF by Scott Gelber

Status
Not open for further replies.