• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or put up a fucking webcam

The catholic church doesnt want to have any evidence captured on video violate privacy laws

/i brought this up with my mom a month ago who hasnt been to church since march and she shot me daggers lol

//im gonna say the large proportion of people who are devout church goers are older and technologically ignorant

///key word ignorant - they go to church

////im going to hell :noidea: :ohwell:

Last edited:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
//im gonna say the large proportion of people who are devout church goers are older and technologically ignorant
They do take instructions well though.
And if my parents are any indication, are prone to clicking links in emails

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They do take instructions well though.
And if my parents are any indication, are prone to clicking links in emails
My moms cell phone (basically a burner thats prepaid that she used to make 8 calls on it last year) number got ported last week ... what the fuck did you do mom ???

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The catholic church doesnt want to have any evidence captured on video violate privacy laws

/i brought this up with my mom a month ago who hasnt been to church since march and she shot me daggers lol

I was going to take it a bit further than that but yeah there is no real reason for in person choir boys and such, is there?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to take it a bit further than that but yeah there is no real reason for in person choir boys and such, is there?
You were gonna go with the altar boy only washroom webcams joke werent you?

/already said im going to hell

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were gonna go with the altar boy only washroom webcams joke werent you?

/already said im going to hell

Pretty much. I was gonna say that you can't perv it up on a web cam but you know You Toobin and all that.

/I'll see you there.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For a lot of these people, this is their main social interaction on a weekly basis which constitutes a major part of their lives so I get how important is it to them. However, that shouldn't override the health crisis that we are currently facing.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a lot of these people, this is their main social interaction on a weekly basis which constitutes a major part of their lives so I get how important is it to them. However, that shouldn't override the health crisis that we are currently facing.
My office back in Toronto (that I had to continue to report to daily during the first wave) was three doors down from a Masjid. It would fill up every day at prayer times so much that our street looked like the taxi line at Pearson sometimes.

During the first wave there was a decline of traffic for about 2 weeks before it was back to normal and people were congregating and talking outside in close proximity and without masks daily.

I'm not singling any one faith out over another and there's been outbreaks linked to worship of all kinds but when I saw shit like that daily and then hear that the heavier case loads in the North Corners of Toronto and in Peel Region are because of "white privilege" or lack of affordable housing (because living 3 families to a 3000 sq ft house is really a by-product of a lack of housing lol) or some shit it makes my head explode.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see the Catholic upbringing in you. If Catholic I don't think there is an option besides hell? Way too many stories and the biggest being that I am left-handed and was told once by a Nun I was going to burn in hell for that.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If my mother can watch her church services online anyone can. Last night around 10:30 she called me because she couldn't turn her TV off. I swear this is 100% true.

In her defense it's a newish tv and I did have her dig out the remote that came with it and try it. It didn't work either so I told her to unplug it. If it doesn't work today, or if her grandkids can't get it working - I'll drive down.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Refreshing to see a leader with empathy and truly caring about people.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep they would need that because how else would they collect the money or they can just asked for your credit card up front and auto deduct the money each week.
The church we belong to has been doing the auto-debit for years. It’s like we go every week, but nobody knows.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My moms cell phone (basically a burner thats prepaid that she used to make 8 calls on it last year) number got ported last week ... what the fuck did you do mom ???

I had my cell phone ported in August. Hackers managed to hack my Paypal and purchase an $8000 dollar watch. Luckily, Paypal sniffed that one out and the transaction never went through.

What a fucking nightmare that was to deal with.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had my cell phone ported in August. Hackers managed to hack my Paypal and purchase an $8000 dollar watch. Luckily, Paypal sniffed that one out and the transaction never went through.

What a fucking nightmare that was to deal with.
How do you suppose or have you thought about how it could have happened to you?

/my parents have zero online presence. No online banking or shopping ... No email addresses ... nothing. The only thing we can think of is that we found “a guy” online a couple years back who managed to get their aeroplan points re activated after they had lapsed/expired and we may have used their home and cell # in the details to do this ?????

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you suppose or have you thought about how it could have happened to you?

/my parents have zero online presence. No online banking or shopping ... No email addresses ... nothing. The only thing we can think of is that we found “a guy” online a couple years back who managed to get their aeroplan points re activated after they had lapsed/expired and we may have used their home and cell # in the details to do this ?????

Honestly, I'm not sure how I got hacked. I'm usually pretty careful about what sites I visit and generally try and stay away from dicey links. Anti-virus software can only work so well. If it's a brand new virus, it can go undetected. I had to reformat my computer and cellphone as both had become hi-jacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.