• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Misinformation:

Starts with this:
Let me add PR doesn't vote for the President but that little tidbit of information would be missed on Trumpers.

And eventually adds in the truth:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^

Exactly the reason why Trump didn't care when Maria devastated Puerto Rico - They are not eligible to vote for president.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@mattola and @forty_three for your viewing pleasure: :suds:

Yeah, I'm not giving any clicks to that click-bait site.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine being the half of the Senate that he likely has kompromat on. Just sitting by waiting to find out if he betrays the country first or if he comes after you personally first. I fully believe that's why no one has said "C'mon man, just let it go". First guy to say that gets their own "LITTLE _________ TELLING ME TO GIVE UP. HE DIDN'T MIND A FIGHT WHEN ______________ HAPPENED! SO WEAK!" Tweet.
^

Exactly the reason why Trump didn't care when Maria devastated Puerto Rico - They are not eligible to vote for president.
For now. For the first time in a long time, they voted FOR statehood. If the Dems take the Senate it could become so. With Electoral votes and 2 senators to go with it. DC could become a state too.
Yeah, I'm not giving any clicks to that click-bait site.
I gave it a ton of clicks from China and Russia. Was playing with scripts earlier.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good and bad news. We'll finally learn the truth about Area 51. Bad news is he cried wolf so many times as President only about half of the country would believe him.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For now. For the first time in a long time, they voted FOR statehood. If the Dems take the Senate it could become so. With Electoral votes and 2 senators to go with it. DC could become a state too.
Even though PR statehood only requires a simple majority in Congress and would stand a very good chance of passing the Senate if brought to a vote (and already has passed the House), if we presume the R's hold the Georgia seats, McConnell will simply refuse to bring it to the floor, knowing his party isn't in lockstep agreement. Which is obviously BS because a group of US citizens are asking to become a state. There is no supportable reason to be against that that isn't nakedly political.

DC doesn't seem to have the bipartisan support that PR has and would require significantly more legal wrangling, so it seems less likely unless the Dems can do better than a 50/50 + VP split at some point because I'm not even sure they could muster every single member of their own party.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.