• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were 8 votes in Dixville Notch in 2016.

Did Hillary Clinton murder the other three because they voted for Trump? Or did they have another one of Hunter Biden’s laptop?
The other three were using their pickup trucks to block the Dixville Notch covered bridge.

Thought he was introducing Katt Williams?

"LOOK! I have a famous black person! Look at him. He's famous. So famous. People everywhere love him. He black. So black. Isn't he wonderful, folks? Look how black and famous he is."

*mumbles under his breath* I wouldn't rent to this guy
Man I hope his world comes crumbling down...

Deutsche Bank plans to cut ties with Trump after the election, Reuters reported, and could seize his assets if he can't pay back his debts​

Good on Deutsche Bank. But that's not the worst of his problems. He got a lot of money from Russian sources and they won't be as forgiving as simply taking back some paintings and gold plated tigers.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other three were using their pickup trucks to block the Dixville Notch covered bridge.

"LOOK! I have a famous black person! Look at him. He's famous. So famous. People everywhere love him. He black. So black. Isn't he wonderful, folks? Look how black and famous he is."

Good on Deutsche Bank. But that's not the worst of his problems. He got a lot of money from Russian sources and they won't be as forgiving as simply taking back some paintings and gold plated tigers.

He might be found "cleaning his crossbow" in a sauna.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember this is what we are up against today:

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and numerous prosecutions waiting in the wings.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, I am wearing my "Vote Tugnutt" T-shirt today.

Nearly 100,000,000 have voted early. And according to people I know who waited to vote today, lines here are as long as 2 hours right now.

You have to feel like that kind of motivation to get out spells change. Americans who are content and happy wouldn't be out in that kind of force. C'mon peeps. Bring it home.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

An updated electronic file containing data about who voted early was too large — a product of an unprecedented level of early voting in Franklin County — and could not be synced with the electronic poll books, said Ed Leonard, director of the Franklin County Board of Elections.

boom.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am busy reading up on the issues, trying to decide who to vote for.

buffhockey

When the musics over
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I hope his world comes crumbling down...

Deutsche Bank plans to cut ties with Trump after the election, Reuters reported, and could seize his assets if he can't pay back his debts​

Or they could really screw him by forgiving his loans and send him a 1099 so they are now taxable income.

Let the IRS deal with him....

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when the Penguins and Flyers were playing for those coveted Pennsylvania state champion t-shirts?!? Here's hoping Joe adds that t-shirt to his collection.

/might have to wait a few days for delivery :D

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or they could really screw him by forgiving his loans and send him a 1099 so they are now taxable income.

Let the IRS deal with him....
Problem with that is that due to the gutting of the enforcement arm of the IRS, they typically only go after the people who do not have the means to defend themselves and who would typically settle and pay something.

That's like item 374 that Biden needs to fix. No point in raising taxes on the rich if there's no teeth behind it when they don't pay.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 6 states already exceeded their voter turnout from 2016.
One item I will give Trump credit for is he got eligible voters out to vote. Granted for all the wrong reasons but the more people that exercise their civic duty the better.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does the White House have fifth floor windows like hospitals in Russia?

Also, does he owe much to the Saudis because I'm pretty sure I heard a bone saw warming up.

Hey! Maybe the Rouskies and the Saudis can do a collaboration. Guy falls out of a fifth floor window and just happens to land on the blades of a running bone saw.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the White House have fifth floor windows like hospitals in Russia?

Also, does he owe much to the Saudis because I'm pretty sure I heard a bone saw warming up.

Hey! Maybe the Rouskies and the Saudis can do a collaboration. Guy falls out of a fifth floor window and just happens to land on the blades of a running bone saw.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.