• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four Seasons Loco Coffee and Total Landscaping Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shy biden voter or serial killer ?

6.png

Yellow is motivated. Let him vote.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both candidates are in Minny today. Like GA I really don't expect it to go red but it is a lot closer there than any other battleground in that area (WI, MI).

Any idea why Trump's so close there?
Clearly he thinks he's in Michigan.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
xnrww7udj5w51.jpg

I am a white guy who drives an Audi. They wouldn't try to stop ME necessarily.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both candidates are in Minny today. Like GA I really don't expect it to go red but it is a lot closer there than any other battleground in that area (WI, MI).

Any idea why Trump's so close there?
Unclear. Most of the polls have him trailing by outside of the margin of error though. Hail Mary perhaps? The MN Senate race doesn't appear to be particularly close, so I don't see him being there to help that.

I do however understand Georgia more now, because I had forgotten about Georgia's odd Senate election rule where the top two go into a runoff if nobody gets 50%. Georgia is (I believe) the only state with both Senate seats up for election this year, so if they think they have even the slightest chance there, with 16 EVs and two Senate seats on the line, you have to push hard for it.

Ossoff is polling in the high 40s, so he only needs a slight bump and for the other seat, if the party could get the non-Warnock supporting Dems behind him they could possibly hit 50%, so they're probably hoping for a little down-ticket help from Biden and Harris. Dem odds in either go down in a runoff though, so Georgia is probably behind only Penn, Ohio, and Florida in importance on Tuesday.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unclear. Most of the polls have him trailing by outside of the margin of error though. Hail Mary perhaps? The MN Senate race doesn't appear to be particularly close, so I don't see him being there to help that.

I do however understand Georgia more now, because I had forgotten about Georgia's odd Senate election rule where the top two go into a runoff if nobody gets 50%. Georgia is (I believe) the only state with both Senate seats up for election this year, so if they think they have even the slightest chance there, with 16 EVs and two Senate seats on the line, you have to push hard for it.

Ossoff is polling in the high 40s, so he only needs a slight bump and for the other seat, if the party could get the non-Warnock supporting Dems behind him they could possibly hit 50%, so they're probably hoping for a little down-ticket help from Biden and Harris. Dem odds in either go down in a runoff though, so Georgia is probably behind only Penn, Ohio, and Florida in importance on Tuesday.
I think people are really discounting how much more important AZ is to Trump than anything else. Unless Minny really is in play (and like I said I don't buy it but...it's not crazy to try if you're Trump and they might have some data making them think so) he absolutely needs to hold Arizona and that's a red state that I think is legit at risk.

The funniest thing is I'm almost positive it would be safe if he didn't spend so much time shit talking John McCain.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want immigration levels to get back up to where they were but I really think it's insane to be thinking there's an infrastructure in place here to bring in 400,000 immigrants in 2021 with the virus still likely to be raging.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must have been big money...
I dont think stormy even kissed him

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are really discounting how much more important AZ is to Trump than anything else. Unless Minny really is in play (and like I said I don't buy it but...it's not crazy to try if you're Trump and they might have some data making them think so) he absolutely needs to hold Arizona and that's a red state that I think is legit at risk.

The funniest thing is I'm almost positive it would be safe if he didn't spend so much time shit talking John McCain.
Perhaps that means he's written off AZ? Kelly is polling really well and could very well have the opposite-of-normal effect of bolstering the up-ticket race.

And while I certainly don't disagree that AZ is extremely important to Trump, I think it's a lot less important to Biden. Not that he wouldn't love to win it obviously, but the extra 5 EVs out of Georgia (compared to AZ that is) elevates it IMO.

Side note: Thanks for discussing all of this in a civil and reasonable way, unlike the absolute cesspool of the Politics board.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps that means he's written off AZ? Kelly is polling really well and could very well have the opposite-of-normal effect of bolstering the up-ticket race.

And while I certainly don't disagree that AZ is extremely important to Trump, I think it's a lot less important to Biden. Not that he wouldn't love to win it obviously, but the extra 5 EVs out of Georgia (compared to AZ that is) elevates it IMO.

Side note: Thanks for discussing all of this in a civil and reasonable way, unlike the absolute cesspool of the Politics board.
I should probably make clear I'm not pulling for Trump to win in any way here, claim in no way to be an expert and am entirely wrong about pretty much everything always - I just really find the entire process fascinating and enjoy discussing it :tea:

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I should probably make clear I'm not pulling for Trump to win in any way here, claim in no way to be an expert and am entirely wrong about pretty much everything always - I just really find the entire process fascinating and enjoy discussing it :tea:
Completely understand, never felt like you were, BTW.

I have a clear preference - and more of a dog in the race given where I live and all - but also enjoy a good discussion of the process. :suds:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That must have been big money...
I dont think stormy even kissed him

That's the behavior of someone who realizes her sugar daddy is about to go to jail or into exile.

She's gonna take half his money on January 22. Her nightmare is coming to an end.

That said, that one looks even less like her than the last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.