• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Four regular season games left - as I see them

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boise State has only 4 regular season games left to play.

Home vs. Wyoming next week

Home vs. New Mexico week after next

AT Utah State three weeks from now

AT Colorado State four weeks from now

Here's how I see those four games in order of most difficult to least difficult right now:

1. Colorado State - They have improved dramatically this season as the weeks have gone by and just got through dominating U.N.L.V. (37-17) - scoring 21 points in the 1st quarter of that game yesterday

2. Wyoming - Even tho they just lost their starting QB for the rest of the season.

3. Utah State - Got OWNED by B.Y.U. yesterday (losing by 4 touchdowns). And it was a HOME game for Utah State btw. The week before last Utah State got OWNED by Air Force (losing 31-7). And even tho Utah State beat Colorado State five weeks ago by 10 points Colorado State of five weeks ago is not at all like the current CSU team (and vice versa).

4. New Mexico - Was there ANY doubt who would be at # 4 here? ANY??

So if my rankings here are to be taken as close to the truth then the rest of the schedule for Boise State - as far as difficulty - would be the following:

# 2. Wyoming - Home game for Boise State - Wyoming currently has 1 MWC loss

# 4. New Mexico - Home game for Boise State - New Mexico currently has 5 MWC losses

# 3. Utah State - Away game for Boise State - Utah State currently has 1 MWC loss

# 1. Colorado State - Away game for Boise State - Colorado State currently has 2 MWC losses.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah State did get easier with Woodward out for the season and their offense regressing

We still will be outcoached by everyone on our schedule

We could be in trouble against Wyoming, their defense is going to shut down our offense because we have no pass protection, no run game and predictable play calling. At least it's at home

Colorado State is still bad at stopping the run, so it really depends on how far behind we fall before we can run in the 2nd half

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah State did get easier with Woodward out for the season and their offense regressing

We still will be outcoached by everyone on our schedule

We could be in trouble against Wyoming, their defense is going to shut down our offense because we have no pass protection, no run game and predictable play calling. At least it's at home

Colorado State is still bad at stopping the run, so it really depends on how far behind we fall before we can run in the 2nd half

With all of the negatives you mentioned here in the above message I guess it's very fitting that you chose the sinking Titanic as your photo.

I can't disagree with your comment that "we" will be "outcoached by everyone" - as I am convinced that Harsin is really NOT a very good coach. He proves it every time his team takes the field. However - that having been said - I think that would not apply for the New Mexico game.

I believe San Jose State was one of the 4th worst NCAA Div I teams in the country in stopping the run yet they managed to hold Boise State to what was it ............17 total yards in the first half last Saturday? And Colorado State held U.N.L.V. to 107 total rushing yards last Saturday.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heyo