• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forward pass or Fumble?

Was this a forward pass or fumble?

• Forward Pass

• Fumble

Results are only viewable after voting.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a pass, but the replay equipment malfunctioned so they couldn't review it.

Arians told replay was down on fumble non-review

Oh yeah, I do agree with @Hank Kingsley, Bryant was robbed. And I hate the Cowboys for what it's worth.

No robbery took place; the rules are clear. If your momentum is taking you to the ground as part of the catch process, you have to control the ball after hitting the ground. If people would just accept this, they wouldn't be as confused by catch/drop calls on Sundays.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No robbery took place; the rules are clear. If your momentum is taking you to the ground as part of the catch process, you have to control the ball after hitting the ground. If people would just accept this, they wouldn't be as confused by catch/drop calls on Sundays.
The rules are anything but clear, and I think pretty much everyone knows that. The rule says two feet down and a football move for a completed pass. To my eyes, it looked like two feet on the ground, and then a third step that was a lunge to the goal line. To me that's two feet and a football move.

Now I realize my opinion on the matter carries no weight, however nothing will dissuade me from believing that was absolutely a catch. I don't think it changed the outcome, though, because the Cowboys defense was terrible and Rodgers would have driven Green Bay for the winning score anyway.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can tell you. And I bet his intent was to make someone cry like you just did.
Right. We believe you.

At least you know who the derelict is.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez caught that fucking ball as much as Beasley did 2 games ago and they let it slide. Control, 3 steps and a dive.

Dez´s catch was very much the Megatron rule.. you may not like the rule, but the officials called it correctly at that time.

This offseason they attempted to clarify the rule and why Beasley´s was called a catch.

A player has the ball long enough to become a runner when, after his second foot is on the ground, he is capable of avoiding or warding off impending contact of an opponent, tucking the ball away, turning up field, or taking additional steps

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely goal tending which is fair because Newton is constantly traveling and gets away with it.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dez´s catch was very much the Megatron rule.. you may not like the rule, but the officials called it correctly at that time.

This offseason they attempted to clarify the rule and why Beasley´s was called a catch.

A player has the ball long enough to become a runner when, after his second foot is on the ground, he is capable of avoiding or warding off impending contact of an opponent, tucking the ball away, turning up field, or taking additional steps

No it wasn't. Dez had 2 feet down, complete control of the ball and his 3rd step to be a runner was the dive to the end zone step.

I think it was that knob Gene Steratore or whatever the hell his name is. And he goies to the stupid video screen that is miniscule and everybody pressuring him, and he flat out fucked up the call.

No difference between Dez and Beasley aside from the fact Beasley caught the ball on the ground and didn't have to go Nureyev in the air to catch it.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it wasn't. Dez had 2 feet down, complete control of the ball and his 3rd step to be a runner was the dive to the end zone step.

I think it was that knob Gene Steratore or whatever the hell his name is. And he goies to the stupid video screen that is miniscule and everybody pressuring him, and he flat out fucked up the call.

No difference between Dez and Beasley aside from the fact Beasley caught the ball on the ground and didn't have to go Nureyev in the air to catch it.

time to move on Hank

disbelief.gif