• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Former Husky Coach Arrested

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh.

Alcohol? He always had the face of a man who maybe drank too much.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was waiting for an Oregon fan to post this. It was only a matter of time.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, but this isn't anything to make light of. Mental condition and physical abuse en sech.

I will certainly take the high road.

I am going to assume alcohol played a big part somewhere along the way.

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, saw the subject and then who posted it and was like :L

Most obsessive bunch of assholes on the site to be sure. Didn't read article and won't. More ducks being dicks. Anything they can do to trash UW they unabashedly do.

Get over us already you fucks.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Washington vs. Oregon game is gonna be some shit this season. Can't wait.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most obsessive bunch of assholes on the site to be sure. Didn't read article and won't. More ducks being dicks. Anything they can do to trash UW they unabashedly do.

Chill out Wiz.

What did either one of us say or do that was out of line for you to start the attacks?

Lone star mention it was a shame and I said I wasn't going to attack the guy for a mental issue.:noidea:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit Wiz you must be a small little man. I said it was a shame and was a good coach.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know his granddaughter haven't talked to her in a while, but she's a really nice girl who really cares a lot about coach Lambright and told me that he's a real softie and really nice guy. It's unfortunate that his mental state has reached this point, wish him and his family nothing but the best, they're really good people.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those of you who don't know, he suffers from dementia. This is clearly a case of his deteriorating mental condition.

EDIT: Just realized that was posted in the OP.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chill out Wiz.

What did either one of us say or do that was out of line for you to start the attacks?

Lone star mention it was a shame and I said I wasn't going to attack the guy for a mental issue.:noidea:

Seriously mamba? You threatened a UW poster for 'obsessing' over the ducks and yet anything a duck posts UW related is ok. A duck fan posting a link to a Seattle media source about a UW story that paints a former coach in a bad light. Yeah, just a coincidence isn't it.

:tsk:

I know it's hard for some of your fans to believe, but there really are sports outside of the NW. It's ok to post on something not related to us from time to time.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously mamba? You threatened a UW poster for 'obsessing' over the ducks and yet anything a duck posts UW related is ok. A duck fan posting a link to a Seattle media source about a UW story that paints a former coach in a bad light. Yeah, just a coincidence isn't it.

:tsk:

I know it's hard for some of your fans to believe, but there really are sports outside of the NW. It's ok to post on something not related to us from time to time.

Sorry I should have used the ESPN link. Dementia is increasing in our society due to the life expediency is increasing. Lost a good friends mom to it. ESPN reported it so it is a national story. Quite frankly I thought one of yuze dawgs would have posted it. Hope he receives good treatment.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I should have used the ESPN link. Dementia is increasing in our society due to the life expediency is increasing. Lost a good friends mom to it. ESPN reported it so it is a national story. Quite frankly I thought one of yuze dawgs would have posted it. Hope he receives good treatment.

I don't know about you, but I don't read college football news daily in the slow months of the off season. I didn't know anything about it until your post. Whether or not you had any ill intent, ducks posting things negative about UW is always going to get a response. Just like if I had posted something about Oregon it would for sure have received the same. Just how it is.

I know at 72 he is getting up there, but he hasn't exactly been on the sideline in recent years. He was a huge part of the stadium renovation project so he has been working on things for the team as recently as a year ago.