• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forgot How Good Wendy's CHEESEBURGERS ARE

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I caved. Been working from home for almost 4 weeks. Finally decided to get fast food for lunch.

McDonald's and Wendy's. Burger King other direction but basically same distance

Went with Wendy's

Damn, I forgot how GOOD there cheeseburgers are!!!! That redhead has got it down

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope everyone is staying safe

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I caved. Been working from home for almost 4 weeks. Finally decided to get fast food for lunch.

Went with Wendy's

Damn, I forgot how GOOD there cheeseburgers are!!!! That redhead has got it down

Don't know if you have them down under the 49th, but I'll take an A&W Uncle with cheese and bacon over anything Wendy's, Burger King or McDonald's make. 6 oz sirloin patty.

I've been working from home for 7 weeks now. The other day I had to go to Staples so I hit BC Cannabis and A&W while I was in the area. The restaurant itself is closed but the drive through is open.

Picked up Uncles for all 3 of us plus onion rings and fries. And because demand is so low, they were freshly made, not rack warmed. Looked just like the pictures....

A very good feed....

uncleburger.jpg

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zaxby's Kickin Chickin Sandwich 4 Lyfe.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if you have them down under the 49th, but I'll take an A&W Uncle with cheese and bacon over anything Wendy's, Burger King or McDonald's make. 6 oz sirloin patty.

I've been working from home for 7 weeks now. The other day I had to go to Staples so I hit BC Cannabis and A&W while I was in the area. The restaurant itself is closed but the drive through is open.

Picked up Uncles for all 3 of us plus onion rings and fries. And because demand is so low, they were freshly made, not rack warmed. Looked just like the pictures....

A very good feed....

View attachment 240452

Do not have that in Mass unfortunately but that looks delicious!

PaPadresfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to McDonalds, 1/4 lb with cheese, large fries, and large coke., burp !!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zaxby's Kickin Chickin Sandwich 4 Lyfe.
gross. Zaxby's might be the worst chicken place ever. They over-salt everything.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gross. Zaxby's might be the worst chicken place ever. They over-salt everything.

I will admit I'm not a fan of their fries...but...Buttered texas toast and chicken tenders with buffalo and ranch...That sandwich is awesome. I will say this, I have had varied results at different Zaxby's...The one by my house is always fresh...but I've gotten some pretty bad sandwiches at a few other ones I've been to while on road trips.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to McDonalds, 1/4 lb with cheese, large fries, and large coke., burp !!
When I was a kid, oh so long ago, I worked at McD's for 2 summers as a cook. We used to get food for free on our lunch breaks so I got to grill my own food fresh. Used to make a Big Mac with two 1/4 pound patties instead of the usual thin ones. Fuck it was good!!!!!!

Ron-Borges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finding a good burger is a crap shoot. Before the economic collapse, many fast food restaurants had trouble finding good help. Last summer I played a 7AM round of golf and was ready to chew my arm off. I didn't have time hang around the club house for food. I grabbed BK, two cheese burgers and a large fry. It was delicious.

2 months later. Same golf course. Same tee time. Same BK.. it was shit. the burgers were like burnt cardboard.

Wendy's and Burger King in my area absolutely blow. The staff is retarded.

DQ is doing a killer business right now. McDonalds is steady.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Went with Wendy's

did you pay cash or card?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never used the "tap" feature on my VISA until 5 weeks ago.

Now I'm pissed if I can't use it and have to punch everything in...

Yeah its pointless to use it to tap yet still have to put anything in. I don't want to touch a gas pump for example but I'm still forced too