• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Forgot How Good Wendy's CHEESEBURGERS ARE

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is only one cop but you definitely don't want to fuck with him. Ask Mrs. Hamburglar how that goes if you can get her to stop crying.

character_bigmac.png

I still remember in high school when we wandered into a 24 hour McDonald's on acid and my friend couldn't remember the character's name. The day "Constable McShitty" was born :lol:
You've taken acid Dragon?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Wendy’s breakfast, egg and bacon croissant is pretty damn good. Only tried it once but it hit the spot

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to drive to Nanaimo yesterday to pick up a few things from my office.

Stopped at White Spot on way home. Had a freshly made, piping hot Cheddar Bacon Bigger Burger.

Lettuce not withered, tomato fresh, real aged cheddar, perfectly cooked bacon. And a strawberry shake on the side made from real fruit and real ice cream. Superb.

download (2)ws.jpg

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stopped at White Spot on way home. Had a freshly made, piping hot Cheddar Bacon Bigger Burger.

Lettuce not withered, tomato fresh, real aged cheddar, perfectly cooked bacon. And a strawberry shake on the side made from real fruit and real ice cream. Superb.

View attachment 242916
You are rude as hell.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i worked there in the early 90s, beef was always bought locally. no frozen meat.

well, except for the meat in the chili.....highly recommend staying away from it if they still make it the same way.

all of the burger patties that sit too long on the grill and get burnt and nasty get put in the "chili meat drawer", which is right above the grill. they sit there all day collecting grease and getting nastier and nastier. then at close, they all get put in a bag and thrown in the freezer. when it's time to make chili, that meat gets boiled (it turns yellow) and then chopped up and thrown into the chili. again, recommend avoid the chili.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i worked there in the early 90s, beef was always bought locally. no frozen meat.

well, except for the meat in the chili.....highly recommend staying away from it if they still make it the same way.

all of the burger patties that sit too long on the grill and get burnt and nasty get put in the "chili meat drawer", which is right above the grill. they sit there all day collecting grease and getting nastier and nastier. then at close, they all get put in a bag and thrown in the freezer. when it's time to make chili, that meat gets boiled (it turns yellow) and then chopped up and thrown into the chili. again, recommend avoid the chili.
Oooh! I remember that one time someone said they found a finger in their chili!

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably apocryphal like people who talk about turds in refried beans at fast food places.

what i said was how we made chili for years when i worked there. barf.

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A5C74E43-A8A6-4A1E-A495-E66B8DC9C3D5.gif

Damn it!!! I like their chili. Now I’m pissed. I’m still eating it though.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oooh! I remember that one time someone said they found a finger in their chili!

Closest I've come is a golf pencil in my tortilla chips (I assumed it fell out of a front pocket and into the fryer)

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 242916
This is the gayest post in the history of t'Hoop.

Boglodyte

2 things that make life worth living, guns/cigars
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 242916

sounds racist

Lamarvelous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crazy thing about Wendy's is that even with how good their burgers are, the chicken is still way better.

Hardee's/Carl's Jr have a quality fast food burger. Checker's/Rally's is a real sleeper too (their fries are top-tier as far as fast food fries are concerned)

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had the Popeye's chicken sandwich.
Quite tasty. with cajun fries and red beans and rice.

carry on

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The crazy thing about Wendy's is that even with how good their burgers are, the chicken is still way better.

Hardee's/Carl's Jr have a quality fast food burger. Checker's/Rally's is a real sleeper too (their fries are top-tier as far as fast food fries are concerned)

Rally's fries are the pentultimate. There is no greater fast food fry