• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

**** FOR THE NEW POSTERS ****

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap - all the talking heads at TSN seem sure Cammy is leaving the Mighty Flames

Phantomphan

Beta Tester
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First: welcome :suds:

Second: we have run out of fruit baskets, so this welcome will have to do. any complaints, refer to Comeds. his fruit basket was rotten and had a tarantula, so consider yourself lucky.

Third: I'm not a mod, but we generally have one rule here: Don't be a dick. Sub-rule to that one: Don't post anything that you wouldn't say face-to-face. That doesn't mean discussions can't get heated at times, but don't turn it personal. We have mostly come from a cesspool and enjoy our little oasis, and tend to get a little sensitive at any hint of trolling. I hope you guys enjoy this new spot too.

Fourth: be sure to check out the vBookie link up top. You start with 500 fake bucks and can bet on all manner of sporting events. If you blow yourself up, they give you another 25 to start again.

Fifth: i forgot what i was going to say, so I'm going to grab a beer instead. so refer to #1

Rule #6: There is NO rule #6!

Thanks for the welcome.:yahoo:

Phantomphan

Beta Tester
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to have another Flyers fan here!

Absolutely. Go Flyers! Just hope Hextall can come up with some new math to get out of the cap mess they are in. :gaah:

And, I almost had the same lineup of teams in my profile - Kings are the team I root for after the Flyers.

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of which, where's our favorite female Pens fan from FN?

Hopefully she (D.W.I.)makes it over , maybe Canuck would have her contact info . ?? I chatted with her a wee bit , but never got an e-mail

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have a Coyotes fan now! Cool.

And wow - a second fan from Calgary... who actually lives there.

:behindsofa:

Been nice knowing you all. Dashban!!

1zw1dsk.jpg

Harry Crack

Best 8 sec's of her life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've already got one of those here so don't worry.

Ours is/was a great Pens fan. Usually very measured and analytical , but every once in a while someone ( cough cough Phantom) could tweak her into a pretty good hissy fit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make two level-headed female Pens fans, then. The current SportsHoopla resident (whom you've already met) is also quite the injury expert.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would make two level-headed female Pens fans, then. The current SportsHoopla resident (whom you've already met) is also quite the injury expert.

Maybe Pixie isn't telling us something...hiding out on another message board, perhaps?! :scratch: