• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

For our Non Believers...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it just me? because I am uncomfortable with seeing the Cowboys sitting at #5.
I want to see my team wanting to improve. Not be happy where they are at (playwise)

Oh! & there is no way the Bills arent #1!
Well it certainly is a crazy year.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question. I say stick with drafting a QB.
Interesting.

Luckily there are plenty of games left to see if the real Geno returns or not?

With the picks and $ Seattle has IF Geno is the real deal and IF they hit on those draft picks... they could be set up nicely for a long time.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting.

Luckily there are plenty of games left to see if the real Geno returns or not?

With the picks and $ Seattle has IF Geno is the real deal and IF they hit on those draft picks... they could be set up nicely for a long time.

Even when we had Russ. I wanted a QB of the future because I knew that Russ was going to retire soon, get one in to make sure he is ready when the time comes.

But this is different. Remember Rick Mirer? Great rookie year but figured out his 2nd. What if Geno gets figured out? I say take one 2nd/3rd round to be there if that happens

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when we had Russ. I wanted a QB of the future because I knew that Russ was going to retire soon, get one in to make sure he is ready when the time comes.

But this is different. Remember Rick Mirer? Great rookie year but figured out his 2nd. What if Geno gets figured out? I say take one 2nd/3rd round to be there if that happens
Oh there is still no doubt.
Geno is just a stop gap.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, I'm not sold Geno is the answer. Just curious to see what people think IF they make the playoffs and if they win a game or two?

Do they start building for the future? Fill positions of need. Hope to get a couple more decent years out of Geno and then try to find a QB?

Tough decisions for Schnieder and company. But good place to be if things continue on the current path.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wave blitz GIF by Seattle Seahawks

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the NFL laid down their suspension or ruling yet on Gino for his DUI?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the NFL laid down their suspension or ruling yet on Gino for his DUI?

I don't think the NFL suspends players for simple DUIs. If there are injuries that changes things.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the NFL suspends players for simple DUIs. If there are injuries that changes things.
According to the NFL's policy and program for substances of abuse, absent aggravating circumstances, discipline for a first offense DUI is suspension without pay for three games. Discipline for a second or subsequent offense is eight games.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the NFL's policy and program for substances of abuse, absent aggravating circumstances, discipline for a first offense DUI is suspension without pay for three games. Discipline for a second or subsequent offense is eight games.

10 months to get an actual judgment on a blood test? LOL Jesus... well if that's the case I doubt he'd be suspended this season, and the NFL is not going to suspend him if Seattle is playoff bound and he keeps up his level of play because it's a story, comeback player, etc. which means money.

Smith was correct though to decline the breathalyzer. Yes, the police can get a warrant to force you to draw blood, but you may have sobered up by the time that happens. Lawyers will tell you to always refuse if you've been drinking... it's easier for them to get you off or throw out a forced blood test. Same thing if you hit someone or something while intoxicated. Drive off.... lawyers can argue that you were sober at the time and panicked and drank at home because you were scared/anxious. At worse it's a class C felony, not class A felony if you stop and get charged with a DUI and killed someone. I believe the US is trying to change hit and run to a class A felony, but I don't think it's happened yet.

If you get pulled over and know that you've been drinking and cops ask you to take a breathalyzer, say nothing... refuse the field sobriety test, and call your lawyer as soon as you get to the jail. I know it sounds scummy, and it is.... but it's how you beat the system. And you WILL pay for it.... and you can enjoy a suspension of your license for generally up to 12 months (for refusing), but there's a good chance a DUI is not on your record (which is going to cost you a lot as well).

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

10 months to get an actual judgment on a blood test? LOL Jesus... well if that's the case I doubt he'd be suspended this season, and the NFL is not going to suspend him if Seattle is playoff bound and he keeps up his level of play because it's a story, comeback player, etc. which means money.

Smith was correct though to decline the breathalyzer. Yes, the police can get a warrant to force you to draw blood, but you may have sobered up by the time that happens. Lawyers will tell you to always refuse if you've been drinking... it's easier for them to get you off or throw out a forced blood test. Same thing if you hit someone or something while intoxicated. Drive off.... lawyers can argue that you were sober at the time and panicked and drank at home because you were scared/anxious. At worse it's a class C felony, not class A felony if you stop and get charged with a DUI and killed someone. I believe the US is trying to change hit and run to a class A felony, but I don't think it's happened yet.

If you get pulled over and know that you've been drinking and cops ask you to take a breathalyzer, say nothing... refuse the field sobriety test, and call your lawyer as soon as you get to the jail. I know it sounds scummy, and it is.... but it's how you beat the system. And you WILL pay for it.... and you can enjoy a suspension of your license for generally up to 12 months (for refusing), but there's a good chance a DUI is not on your record (which is going to cost you a lot as well).
this is more about king county and pay offs more than the nfl:suds:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is more about king county and pay offs more than the nfl:suds:

Oh yah.... King County in Washington is payoff city. Seattle government: "If the cash is there, we do not care."

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I figured the NFL saw it was Geno Smith and said oh well no one will notice.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do suspend him it will most likely be next season

You watch,

"Geno Smith was found not guilty of a DUI and was cleared of all charges."

NFL: "Suspend him."

:pound: