• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foot's Rankings... Go ahead laugh it up!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Matthew Stafford - Too many weapons on an all ready pass happy team and the D stinks like cat poop (so many garbage yards)!
2 Robert Griffin III - Addition of Desean and Gruden, man!
3 Drew Brees - I hate picking Brees cause i think he is due for a let down soon.
4 Aaron Rodgers - Just soooo good and acurate, Think Lacy gets hurt and his numbers will be great.
5 Peyton Manning - Boring pick but you got to respect the man!
6 Derek Carr - I know it’s crazy, really I do, typical Foot pick over reaction to a good game, but I REALLY like him and he looks like Rodgers so i am putting him, ha!
7 Russell Wilson - My hope is they take the training wheels of him, if that where to happen he could be number 1 but they love the run too much.
8 Tony Romo - D stinks like cat poop (so many garbage yards)!
9 Tom Brady - Only if Gronk can stay healthy.
10 Ryan Tannehill - Another crazy horse pick but with that hurry up O now I can see some guady numbers.
11 Andrew Luck - Just like the move kickin it old school, “He’ s great”
12 Carson Palmer -
13 Joe Flacco - You guys know I have liked Flacco forever and he looks darn good in preseason so I’m going with him
14 Nick Foles - Loss of Desean hurts hum but still a to 13 QB, that’s not too bad!
15 Colin Kaepernick - High hopes have got me nowhere this dude. Something is missing but i don’t know what!
16 Andy Dalton - Still like him because the remnants of Gruden will remain for a year or too.
17 Cam Newton - Been waiting for this big man to take over but no wrs and I am not fond of the head coach.
18 Matt Ryan - I dont see Julio making it a full season and that spells disaster for Falcons again.
19 Jay Cutler - Not sure why i don’t like him higher but I just don’t.
20 Philip Rivers - Rivers is just one of those guys you want to root against. But because of past success I leave him here.
21 Ben Roethlisberger - Worried about the pass game taking a back seat to the run game and the D looks solid.
22 Matt Cassel - Cord Patterson and Norv!
23 Josh McCown - He is a career back and for good reason, but with two big wrs again he should be some what productive.
24 Shaun Hill - Going into a situation with no pressure usually spells sucess!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smokin some good shit eh Foot?

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Foot...
:pound::pound::pound:

Seriously.. Three outliers that I can't seem to get arms around:
RGII at #2... Really?
Matt Ryan at #18... with Julio- Really?
Derek Carr at #6...he looked good in the 4th preseason game-that was the 4th preseason game...Has he even been named the starter?... Really?

You'ld think I would be used to your picking style by now but it appears I am not quite on board yet!!!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Matthew Stafford - Too many weapons on an all ready pass happy team and the D stinks like cat poop (so many garbage yards)!
2 Robert Griffin III - Addition of Desean and Gruden, man!
3 Drew Brees - I hate picking Brees cause i think he is due for a let down soon.
4 Aaron Rodgers - Just soooo good and acurate, Think Lacy gets hurt and his numbers will be great.
5 Peyton Manning - Boring pick but you got to respect the man!
6 Derek Carr - I know it’s crazy, really I do, typical Foot pick over reaction to a good game, but I REALLY like him and he looks like Rodgers so i am putting him, ha!
7 Russell Wilson - My hope is they take the training wheels of him, if that where to happen he could be number 1 but they love the run too much.
8 Tony Romo - D stinks like cat poop (so many garbage yards)!
9 Tom Brady - Only if Gronk can stay healthy.
10 Ryan Tannehill - Another crazy horse pick but with that hurry up O now I can see some guady numbers.
11 Andrew Luck - Just like the move kickin it old school, “He’ s great”
12 Carson Palmer -
13 Joe Flacco - You guys know I have liked Flacco forever and he looks darn good in preseason so I’m going with him
14 Nick Foles - Loss of Desean hurts hum but still a to 13 QB, that’s not too bad!
15 Colin Kaepernick - High hopes have got me nowhere this dude. Something is missing but i don’t know what!
16 Andy Dalton - Still like him because the remnants of Gruden will remain for a year or too.
17 Cam Newton - Been waiting for this big man to take over but no wrs and I am not fond of the head coach.
18 Matt Ryan - I dont see Julio making it a full season and that spells disaster for Falcons again.
19 Jay Cutler - Not sure why i don’t like him higher but I just don’t.
20 Philip Rivers - Rivers is just one of those guys you want to root against. But because of past success I leave him here.
21 Ben Roethlisberger - Worried about the pass game taking a back seat to the run game and the D looks solid.
22 Matt Cassel - Cord Patterson and Norv!
23 Josh McCown - He is a career back and for good reason, but with two big wrs again he should be some what productive.
24 Shaun Hill - Going into a situation with no pressure usually spells sucess!
Awesome Foot! Let me guess: You own at least 3 of your top 6?????????

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam knows me! Yea Fuzzy Carr not even named the starter yet, how do you like that one. Face not smoking anything just normally high I guess!

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I do believe my list will be right (honestly do) but it never is so this is really just for your guys entertainment only!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just givin you a hard time... Everyone gets those "gut feelings" for certain players so I know where you're coming from.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh. Oh, I did. But I also love the "out of the box" thinking too.

I thought about putting Cassel at the bottom of my 24-list. But realized that Norv worked with 3 different QB in Cleveland last year - had little impact on Gordon and Cameron's numbers. That pretty much knocked Cassel off for me.

Actually kind of shocked Tanny isn't higher. And I'm sure Treff is thrilled that you gave his Raiders the kiss o death.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laugh. Oh, I did. But I also love the "out of the box" thinking too.

I thought about putting Cassel at the bottom of my 24-list. But realized that Norv worked with 3 different QB in Cleveland last year - had little impact on Gordon and Cameron's numbers. That pretty much knocked Cassel off for me.

Actually kind of shocked Tanny isn't higher. And I'm sure Treff is thrilled that you gave his Raiders the kiss o death.

I like the Cassel pick. Then again, I am biased. And hopeful. ;)

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Treff, there are. I thought you were being curious by not commenting, lol. Guess your comment could have been worse actually.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I thought putting Carr at 22 was stretching it.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I have RGIII, Jamaal Charles, and Montee Ball.....

Am I world champion?

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you are Jack John Mark, yes you are!

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I had Cassell higher. Mostly because he's a better Qb than Hoyer and has more weapons.
But I'm a homer at the start of the season. We'll see..

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Footnick: Putting the "Fantasy" in Fantasy Football since 2011

Thanks Sam, I'll take that as a compliment, I think, and I am pretty fond of you too, bud!