• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he does, we just threw more draft capital and money to be used elsewhere down the sh*tter. He's the only reason we traded for Foles. That's a fact...Time for him to be put on the shelf.
The only reason? So why do other teams have back up QBs?

BeaReylo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sums it up best about which Foles shows up...he's a mirror of the offense around him. He can't elevate players but if they're decent to good he can be barn burner.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This sums it up best about which Foles shows up...he's a mirror of the offense around him. He can't elevate players but if they're decent to good he can be barn burner.

Exactly what I've said. When things around Foles are clicking, he coasts along for the ride and looks great. However, he is not a "put the team on your back" guy. This causes the volatility in his play. His stints in Philly and in KC? Looked great. Jacksonville and St. Louis? Looked like a backup.

The reason I like him in Chicago is because it mirrors the systems in which he thrived. Perhaps more importantly, though. With this defense, he does not have to set the world on fire. The Bears lost 4 games last year where they gave up LESS than 20 points. All he has to do is be "decent" and this is a winning team.

Now, my apprehension? The line has to be better. He had his success behind solid O-lines. After all, the best part of his game is the deep ball. Those plays take time to develop. The 2020 Chicago Bears may be made or broken by the unit in front of the QB.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason? So why do other teams have back up QBs?

You genuinely believe we traded for Foles for the sole purpose of making him a backup QB?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You genuinely believe we traded for Foles for the sole purpose of making him a backup QB?
Sole reason no, he is insurance also and a vet teacher. Bears will use him if needed but they are hoping he never see's the field.

steve59

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to get flamed. No running game. no O line. Foles or Trubisky wont matter. Bears still suck and it's gonna be another long winter.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to get flamed. No running game. no O line. Foles or Trubisky wont matter. Bears still suck and it's gonna be another long winter.

images

Consider yourself flamed.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can feel that way. You're just noon with no hope for Trubisky.

I feel that our o-line and running game is going to reappear when Foles gets under center.

Offensive lines don't just become sh*tty overnight to cause and offense to just collapse into nothingness like it has since mid-2018. There's really only two options (or a combination of both): But basically: Trubisky or Nagy...Nagy is using a tried and true system that is proven successful, so even taking out the "Look it how f*cking bad this guy is" eye factor you get with Trubisky, I highly doubt it's Nagy/Nagy's system.

A lot of people will call out playcalls. You get that sh*t with the best of the best coaches week in and week out regarding this or that play.

Consistent QB play is the missing link. Once we get some, the rest will fall in line. Our offensive line is NOT that bad...nor are Montgomery/Cohen as a tandem...It seems obvious, but we'll find out soon enough, assuming football plays as scheduled.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, we've done nothing but lose the last two years. It sucks.

Oh, wait... we're 20-12 with a division title. Huh?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to get flamed. No running game. no O line. Foles or Trubisky wont matter. .
100% true. Jiddy believes the oline will get better if Foles plays. I don't see it. They may get back to average with the new oline coach. But that is a long shot IMO.

Last edited:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curious as to what Noon will say when we're winning with Foles. Probably that the same exact O-line and WR's magically became stellar.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles will make any of your shitty TEs look good. One.

Allen Robinson is fucking perfect for him. Two.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Foles will make any of your shitty TEs look good. One.

Allen Robinson is fucking perfect for him. Two.

1 lol. You do not understand how bad the TE's were and how bad the Oline was. They was record setting all time bad and that is coming from a Bear fan that has seen nothing but ineptitude on the offensive side of the ball for a lifetime. Last year was the worst I ever seen our offense play. It was not 1 player it was 10 guys not named AR stinking up the field and a coaching staff that did not do their jobs well.
2 AR is perfect for every QB.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 lol. You do not understand how bad the TE's were and how bad the Oline was. They was record setting all time bad and that is coming from a Bear fan that has seen nothing but ineptitude on the offensive side of the ball for a lifetime. Last year was the worst I ever seen our offense play. It was not 1 player it was 10 guys not named AR stinking up the field and a coaching staff that did not do their jobs well.
2 AR is perfect for every QB.

Bears have been much worse in years past. They weren’t even the worst offense in the league last season....nor the worst offensive line. Completely exaggeration on your part.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears have been much worse in years past. They weren’t even the worst offense in the league last season....nor the worst offensive line. Completely exaggeration on your part.

PFF had our O-line pegged at 21st following the season. They were brutal in the first half, but slowly got better after Long's benching. During that stretch when we won 4 of 5 and got back into the WC mix, they actually graded out rather well.

Our TE's were brutal but our QB play didn't help that. We were also on... what? Our 6th and 7th string TE's by the latter portion of the season? Graham/Kmet/Harris may not be a group like... Baltimore, let's say. However, it can definitely be serviceable, IMO.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The horseshit part was you saying the Bears hope Foles never sees the field.

He was brought in for a reason. And it’s to play.

Of course they HOPE Foles never sees the field. Because that would mean Trubisky is not a bust you dimwhit. The best scenario for the organization is for Trubisky to succeed. Trubisky not succeeding and Foles having to clean up the mess would put this organization back 3 years.

So yes, grey pubes, the organization absolutely positively HOPES Foles never sees the field. Why is this so hard for you? Dumb old geezer.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course they HOPE Foles never sees the field. Because that would mean Trubisky is not a bust you dimwhit. The best scenario for the organization is for Trubisky to succeed. Trubisky not succeeding and Foles having to clean up the mess would put this organization back 3 years.

Acquiring Foles was admitting Trubisky is a failure. That's rather plain to anyone that either doesn't have an axe to grind or a cringe inducing man love for Mitch.

You don't acquire Foles and allow the kind of dead cap amount that is on his first two years unless you know you have a problem at the position. Not to mention declining Mitch's fifth year option.

So yes, grey pubes, the organization absolutely positively HOPES Foles never sees the field. Why is this so hard for you? Dumb old geezer.

Unless the Bears have hired you to speak on their behalf....you're talking out of your ass. And while I think the leadership and common sense in this organization lacks at times....I doubt they've fallen so low they'd be desperate to bring you in.

I'm sorry you're a lame fuck with poor logic, worse jokes, and a lack of football IQ.....I can't help you with that. All I can do is promise to stick around so you have a solid role model and mentor to try and guide you in the right direction.