• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles named NFC player of the week.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Foles was named the NFC offensive player of the week. May not seem like a big deal,but it means that people are starting to take notice! Foles is running the offense liked a well oiled machine. Plus the players have gained confidence in him. The receivers know that if they get open,he will find them. Attitude is everything in sports,and I think the Eagles now know that they can win with Foles at the helm. Go Eagles!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would not surprise me a bit if he puts up better numbers this week against Dallas. TB has a better defense than Dallas, it's everything else that's terrible about TB. Our defense is going to get torched as well.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good for Nick.
If Dallas doesn't get a pass rush without Ware, then they could be torched for a lot of points.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles should win this game. Dallas has a weak running game, so the Eagles defense will expect a lot of throwing by Romo, I can see an interception or 2 in the making. Plus,what a lot of people are missing,is the fact that their punt and kick return guys were responsible for 2 of the cowboys touchdowns last week. All the eagles have to do,is run a game plan like they did last week,that will help them control time of possession. I predict that the Eagles will win by a score of 27 to 17.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles should win this game. Dallas has a weak running game, so the Eagles defense will expect a lot of throwing by Romo, I can see an interception or 2 in the making. Plus,what a lot of people are missing,is the fact that their punt and kick return guys were responsible for 2 of the cowboys touchdowns last week. All the eagles have to do,is run a game plan like they did last week,that will help them control time of possession. I predict that the Eagles will win by a score of 27 to 17.

You see now I can spin this another way w this analysis. We know Dallas has a very good offense. Now you just mentioned that their ST got them 14 pts? That's not good news for us, our ST are far from great. It's much better than last year which isn't saying much. The big thing is if Dallas is trailing late in the 4th quarter, how will Romo respond? We've seen enough on Romo to know that Dallas fans will be shitting themselves if the game depends on Romo's shoulders.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UofA baby! Glad to see the former Wildcat doing well for you guys, I knew he'd be a steal and I wanted the Cardinals to draft him very badly. Hope he continues to thrive in Philly.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You see now I can spin this another way w this analysis. We know Dallas has a very good offense. Now you just mentioned that their ST got them 14 pts? That's not good news for us, our ST are far from great. It's much better than last year which isn't saying much. The big thing is if Dallas is trailing late in the 4th quarter, how will Romo respond? We've seen enough on Romo to know that Dallas fans will be shitting themselves if the game depends on Romo's shoulders.

Poorly. In the clutch, the dude folds like a cheap lawn chair.