• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Foles may be done for season

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we try to clean it up a bit? My grandkids look at this site. Thank you!

Have them watch the cartoon network instead as there is adult content on this site.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm assuming he is referring to my TShirt avi? It's a classic F... U to that team up north.. :clap:

See, that's where old duke and I differ. My avatar is me with 3 of my 4 grandkids. I would likely call them over and say, "Kids, look at this. This is a great shirt! Now repeat after me, 'Fuck Michigan!'"

:nod:

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, that's where old duke and I differ. My avatar is me with 3 of my 4 grandkids. I would likely call them over and say, "Kids, look at this. This is a great shirt! Now repeat after me, 'Fuck Michigan!'"

...then go buy them a Fuck Ohio State one. :yahoo:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:lol:

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to piss on my parade WIZ..:suds:

Nothing personal. :peace: I'm a Penn State alumnus--as is my brother...who has lived in Columbus since graduating from PSU. His oldest son graduated from OSU. Fortunately, his other son (named after me) went to Ohio University.

:clap:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing personal. :peace: I'm a Penn State alumnus--as is my brother...who has lived in Columbus since graduating from PSU. His oldest son graduated from OSU. Fortunately, his other son (named after me) went to Ohio University.

:clap:

Your brother must be sick to his stomach from either listening to talk radio or looking at the " Block O" on the vehicles. I bet he avoids going anywhere near High Street. Lol. All seriousness, Columbus is a wonderful city and the people are very nice for the most part with the exception of Michigan.:lol:

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your brother must be sick to his stomach from either listening to talk radio or looking at the " Block O" on the vehicles. I bet he avoids going anywhere near High Street. Lol. All seriousness, Columbus is a wonderful city and the people are very nice for the most part with the exception of Michigan.:lol:

Columbus is a great town! I was actually considering moving there...but then I met my wife and that all changed.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Columbus is a great town! I was actually considering moving there...but then I met my wife and that all changed.

I see Pegula built a fantastic arena on campus their in State College. I'm not a fan of any of the Buffalo sports teams here in western NY, but he has all my respect for him and what he stands for. Furthermore, the man has saved many jobs and a nice boost in the economy in Buffalo.