• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers vs Sabres GDT:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better worry bitch. :cool:

Sly, dont take this personally as you're still a good poster and we love yanking your chain, but back in your Ranger days of October you were saying "Rangers>The Rest of the Atlantic division" and how the Rags wold take the division. Now when you say shit like that for the Bruins, it just shows me that your cockiness is fed through being a homer.

Sorry, I had to say that :)

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
fucking freaks almost flyer time yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwhaaaaaaawwwwww

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it's just not me, but has anyone noticed we haven't been playing very physical, that will be another trend that needs to come to an end today!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope it's just not me, but has anyone noticed we haven't been playing very physical, that will be another trend that needs to come to an end today!

The guy next to me at the Leafs game kept talking about it.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
LETS GO FLYERS.....................FLYERS FLYERS

F
L
Y
E
R
S

SREYLF YEAH BABY

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sly, dont take this personally as you're still a good poster and we love yanking your chain, but back in your Ranger days of October you were saying "Rangers>The Rest of the Atlantic division" and how the Rags wold take the division. Now when you say shit like that for the Bruins, it just shows me that your cockiness is fed through being a homer.

Sorry, I had to say that :)

You can feel however you want. I have spoken like that for both teams for a very long time. I dont expect any of you to believe that, because honestly you dont truly know me. But I am not going to allow an online message board to change the way I feel about a team I have supported for a very long time, and chose to solely follow.

And your entitled to whatever opinion you choose to hold.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can feel however you want. I have spoken like that for both teams for a very long time. I dont expect any of you to believe that, because honestly you dont truly know me. But I am not going to allow an online message board to change the way I feel about a team I have supported for a very long time, and chose to solely follow.

That being said, you're still a bunch of philthy phucks. :cool:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wait, is this towards being a Rags fan or for me calling you a homer? Or both?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, is this towards being a Rags fan or for me calling you a homer? Or both?

It was a response to your post as a whole. Of course I am going to say that about my team(s) in October... As does most fans of any team that is decent in hopes of their team doing well. Fortunately for you guys, you guys clearly took the division and the conference (not for long).

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, enough about this nonsense, I am going to tune into your game and post solely on the game... I am tired of proving that I am a Bruins fan.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a response to your post as a whole. Of course I am going to say that about my team(s) in October... As does most fans of any team that is decent in hopes of their team doing well. Fortunately for you guys, you guys clearly took the division and the conference (not for long).

Well yeah I can see you saynig that in October, and I would not say we have our conference, or even division, yet.

Also, I know you are a Rags fan too, it is just way too easy to not pass up jokes.:D

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah...I noticed.

It's fucking embarrassing that a Philadelphia Flyer's team can be this passive...

:L

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah I can see you saynig that in October, and I would not say we have our conference, or even division, yet.

Also, I know you are a Rags fan too, it is just way too easy to not pass up jokes.:D

That's where you are wrong. I have severed all ties with the team.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF!? I thought this game was on national tv... :L

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00