• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers vs Sabres GDT:

CatScrap

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Wow, how many times do you have to beat a dead horse....
lol
Congrats IPW

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? the sabres played PO hockey, and the Flyers coasted. Could get knocked in the first round if they don't start playing like they want it before the last game of the season.

Oh, I agree, but this is only a funk for my boys. Come playoff time it'll be a whole different animal out there on the ice. They won't be the same witless slackers you beat today.

{ I hope! :eek: }

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I just say that I am so pumped that the Sabres won this game.

This really was a huge win for them against the Flyers, especially after the previous 2 times they played them this season.

Best part of it all was my 2 daughters yelling "GO SABRES!" and jumping up and down.

I love it that they are getting into hockey.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daaaaaaaamn!!

Welll...............the Sabres earned it. Congrats Sabres fans!! :)

Thanks my friend and don't worry. The Sabres needed this win more than the Flyers but I'm still convinced you have the best team in the east and will go far in the playoffs.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, in IPW's case, HD means Horse Definition...

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I just say that I am so pumped that the Sabres won this game.

This really was a huge win for them against the Flyers, especially after the previous 2 times they played them this season.

Best part of it all was my 2 daughters yelling "GO SABRES!" and jumping up and down.

I love it that they are getting into hockey

Ha ha, I know the feeling IPW, We are teaching the grandson to be a Sabres fan and so far it's working. :D

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, how many times do you have to beat a dead horse....
lol
Congrats IPW

Being married qualifies me as being dead, and the only beating going on is by my right hoof. :rolleyes:

I really think about 14,000 of my posts are while at work, so at least I'm getting paid to post here most of the time. :cool:

CatScrap

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh, I agree, but this is only a funk for my boys. Come playoff time it'll be a whole different animal out there on the ice. They won't be the same witless slackers you beat today.

{ I hope! :eek: }

I don't know, it's not usually the top team in the conference that makes the finals. I think it's cause they haven't had to play PO style hockey where they need to win, whilee the teams they are playing are already in PO mode. Just my opinion though.

CatScrap

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Being married qualifies me as being dead, and the only beating going on is by my right hoof. :rolleyes:

I really think about 14,000 of my posts are while at work, so at least I'm getting paid to post here most of the time. :cool:

lol, yeah, I'd be up there, but the past year been going through alot of family issues. Sister just got out of the Cleveland clinic. Hopefully most of that stuff is worked out now and I can be on the board more like I was then.

:)

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This win has me so excited that I would totally have sex with the wife if she wasn't repulsed by the mere touch of me. :(

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, yeah, I'd be up there, but the past year been going through alot of family issues. Sister just got out of the Cleveland clinic. Hopefully most of that stuff is worked out now and I can be on the board more like I was then.

Sorry to hear that, and I hope for the best for your sister and your family man.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This win has me so excited that I would totally have sex with the wife if she wasn't repulsed by the mere touch of me. :(

Just hit her in the head with the iron and have your way with her.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, it's not usually the top team in the conference that makes the finals. I think it's cause they haven't had to play PO style hockey where they need to win, whilee the teams they are playing are already in PO mode. Just my opinion though.

I can't disagree with you CS. I mean, all you have to do is look at last years Philly team to know that desperation hockey can carry a team pretty damn far.

What you probably don't know or see like we do, is that my boys have played a whole lot better than the last 3 games indicate and I honestly believe that is the team that will rise to the top come the second week in April.