• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers vs Sabres GDT:

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, FUCK.

thumbnail.aspx

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Click.

TV off.

Fuck you Bob, you overhyped fuck of a goalie.

How about fuck you part time flyers fan! Your a fuckin moron dude, you and the other bitch Anderho.. Why don't you try blaming our fuckin worthless defense. Oh yea you were another one of those no nothing hockey fans that kept saying we had the best "D" in the league! They suck so shut your fuckin worthless pie hole fuck face!

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about fuck you part time flyers fan! Your a fuckin moron dude, you and the other bitch Anderho.. Why don't you try blaming our fuckin worthless defense. Oh yea you were another one of those no nothing hockey fans that kept saying we had the best "D" in the league! They suck so shut your fuckin worthless pie hole fuck face!

Mintyp69

The one and ONLY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo has the best announcers. RJ was so pissed on the (Non) high stick on Myers and someone pointed out to him it was a sabres player that got him. Well RJ said becasue he squawked loudly about he basically said he was in the wrong.. I dare you to find a better announcer!

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying it was an unstoppable shot, but what the hell is the D doing letting that play happen?

BECAUSE THEY SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate it when The Miller plays the puck!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo has the best announcers. RJ was so pissed on the (Non) high stick on mMers and someone pointed out to him it was a sabres player that got him. Well RJ said becasue he squawked loudly about he basically said he was in the wrong.. I dare you to find a better announcer!

Peter McNabb, No question about it. Sorry!