• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers.com: The Lindros Legacy

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“It’s a tremendous honor,” he said. “I got word of this a few months ago and have been looking forward to it ever since. The lineup of inductees, it’s a group that has accomplished a lot of good things.”

The Lindros Legacy - Philadelphia Flyers - News

I loved this kid when he came on board with the O&B all the way through his parents meddling bullshit but at some point a boy must become a man and stand for himself. In that I think he failed on the professional level and it left a very bad impression on me that still lasts to this day..

What do you guys say??

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lindros will always be one of my favorite Flyers. I'm with you Tox, if only we could turn back time. Lindros parents and Clarke should have handles the situation differently. Lindros should of had a different agent. Oh well. I'm still in the minority who thinks Big E should be a HOFer.

TimKerrRules#12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He is a Hall of Famer as far as Im concerned. Nobody when he started until around the 2000 season could fight/hit, and score that well. He was a true game changer, and when he got going, he changed the mood of the arena, and the game. Just wish that he was more healthy, and kept his head up more.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is in my family's blood to not like this guy. It is a shame, he was the perfect player in that era of hockey, and could have brought us places.

Fuckin' Bonnie and Carl.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I'm late on this but he dominated for years the only thing that slowed him down was his family and injuries....he's a HOF'er for damn dure.

DaBoltsNIsles

PLAYOFFS OR BUST!!
Lost in the ABYSS that is Islanders Hockey.
Hoopla Cash
$ 588.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Clarke nailed it on the head when he said he thought all Eric really wanted to do was play hockey. His parents got in the way of that. Clarke said Quebec would have been perfect for Lindros. His family just didn't see it that way. This was during a 1 hour documentary on the Lindros trade which aired on NHL Network awhile back.

As some of you know many of my family members are Flyers fans. I remember getting tickets to a game against the Ducks at the Pond. I think it was the 1st game of the year & Lindros was in the pressbox. Needless to say the family was not happy. LOL

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was one of the greats if it wasnt for injuries we may have has a few cups.