• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyers acquire Streit

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To top this aweful contract, it was topped off w the Homer special, a limited NTC.

NTC doesn't matter, nobody's going to take him in a trade anyway. It's like adding a $2 million bonus if he scores 3 or more touchdowns for the Flyers this year.

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is what it is they needed some stability back there and hopefully he'll blend in well with the young guys. He also brings leadership being a captain. 3 would have been nice but they won't get him for that. I'm just happy that they didn't have to move any of the young guys to get help back there.

The bolded is a good point; I might be overly pessimistic about the money, but triple F is right, fourth round draft pick beats Couturier any day of the week.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bolded is a good point; I might be overly pessimistic about the money, but triple F is right, fourth round draft pick beats Couturier any day of the week.

:agree:

shitty contract beats shitty trade every single time.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if they had to over pay better that it happened on D. We just have to be patient with Homer as its the sum of the parts that really matters. Will be interesting to see what happens!