• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Florida St and Nebraska comibined cannot match ND

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tulsa would have smoked Boise, TCU, and most other mid majors.

They almost beat Boise in '09

this post was just flat out unintelligent.

Yes they almost did, but we struggled to nearly everyone that year, so nothing special there. This year we blew out most of those teams that we previously struggled to.

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame=BYU

Ebanizar Edmonds

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND got very very lucky to survive this season undefeated. If Barkley would have been there they lose to USC, yes Stanford had that TD, one play away from losing to Pitt. I'm not impressed at all with ND. Do they survive an SEC. Pac12 schedule...nope!

If Bama comes to play (something that is..????) they will manhandle ND.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your predictions about ND comfort me, I'd think you would get tired about being wrong all the time though.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND can't recruit like other schools because of those high acedemic standards so they miss out on most of that Texas/Florida speed. Lack of team speed has been their problem. We will see a great example of that vs Oklahoma a team loaded down with speedy players.
Well Im saying they are just that slow as we will see tomorrow.
You also said ND had no chance against USC awhile back, though I can't find the quote. Also if you look at the box score you would see you were wrong about Stanford scoring that TD, and ND would certainly run the PAC as we beat the conference champ, and we are going to face the SEC conference champ, and if we beat them, you will be wrong AGAIN.