• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fix it

VASFfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm the only person that this grates on, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go nuts if Tomsula and his minions don't stop using "we're going to fix it" or some variation thereof. Especially when things don't seem to get fixed.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Maybe I'm the only person that this grates on, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to go nuts if Tomsula and his minions don't stop using "we're going to fix it" or some variation thereof. Especially when things don't seem to get fixed.

you can only fix up to the talent that's available.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree, this staff has no clue. its bad right now.

HighTopFade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fix it is annoying. Implies some kind of guarantee.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fix it is annoying. Implies some kind of guarantee.
can't fix this mess this year. Its a throw away year. This product on the field is not good for the fan base and a team with a new stadium. York and baalke might be the worse combo in the NFL. They killed this team.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a process... It's gonna take some-time... You guy's lost a lot in the offseason and it's tough bouncing right back from that... It's still a head scratcher to me why Harbaugh was let go, that guy is a good coach ... NFC title game, Super-Bowl, NFC title game.. down year... Let go... I still don't get that... Good coaches are hard to find ..

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a process... It's gonna take some-time... You guy's lost a lot in the offseason and it's tough bouncing right back from that... It's still a head scratcher to me why Harbaugh was let go, that guy is a good coach ... NFC title game, Super-Bowl, NFC title game.. down year... Let go... I still don't get that... Good coaches are hard to find ..

Fangio was the real difference maker this team misses. This offense was lethargic last year under Harbaugh/Roman. The team should have been 10-6 last year were it not for the lethargic offense.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It all starts with Jed York. How do we fix that? Maybe the NFL can force the Yorks to sell the team.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fangio was the real difference maker this team misses. This offense was lethargic last year under Harbaugh/Roman. The team should have been 10-6 last year were it not for the lethargic offense.

Yeah, still though, that was Harbaugh's only down year... Just seemed crazy the ownership decided he wasn't the guy going forward... It was a long drought before Harbaugh took over... As strange as the guy seemed, he had a way of reaching players...

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. That's not going to happen. Look how long Al Davis lasted. Till his death

Damn, Jed's so young. We're ruined for a long time, unless Jed finds a way to step aside and let a real football man handle things.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

this is true, we lost a lot and we've already forgotten it. prior to the season we SAY temper our expectations, but when the season is in full swing..............we go $%^&*()!

haa

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It all starts with Jed York. How do we fix that? Maybe the NFL can force the Yorks to sell the team.

it starts with Jed York but he can do it if he finds a good GM, who finds a good HC. Jed doesn't need to get too involved in the football side. this isn't saying i've given up on Baalke/Tomsula, but saying Jed doesn't need to be gone.

This team could've won a few more games with a better QB, so it isn't a disaster of a roster.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is true, we lost a lot and we've already forgotten it. prior to the season we SAY temper our expectations, but when the season is in full swing..............we go $%^&*()!

haa

I know what you mean ... I"m no bandwagon Seattle fan... I sat through the 90's ... lol Just be thankful your not that bad... I"m not sure if this coach is gonna be your guy though.. time will tell ... Also on a side note, Kaep didn't run 1 time the whole game vs us... THAT is kinda mind boggling... It seem's like they're trying to change his game around, and I don't think that's a good move, he needs to be himself and just play .... I don't think Kaep will ever be a pure pocket passer... It's just not what he is...

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we do miss fangio

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it starts with Jed York but he can do it if he finds a good GM, who finds a good HC. Jed doesn't need to get too involved in the football side. this isn't saying i've given up on Baalke/Tomsula, but saying Jed doesn't need to be gone.

This team could've won a few more games with a better QB, so it isn't a disaster of a roster.

Won a few more games? You think we could be 5-2 right now? I think that this roster is a disaster. The whole team is a disaster starting with ownership.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won a few more games? You think we could be 5-2 right now? I think that this roster is a disaster. The whole team is a disaster starting with ownership.
i agree, i think they got to comfortable.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL, no chance in that happening. The pass defense has been bad as often as the offense has been. They were good week one and against Green Bay. Other than that, they have been bad.