• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fisher press conc. on tues practice

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some interesting things about Westbrooks. Looks like if he can play all four D positions and has a great gas tank then that (in my mind) puts him ahead of sam. Hopefully Fisher makes the correct choice in whomever he chooses.
If Sam gets cut hopefully we can sign him to the PS. I'd like to what he has after the coaching staff has time to evaluate him further.

Jeff Fisher: ?It was a really good session? ?Video | Rams News Now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M Sam is a very fired up player...sometimes that trumps talent and experience so I agree it would be a smart move to keep him around. I think he would hustle his a** off on special teams.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Michael Sam ahead of Ethan Westbrooks all through camp and up until preseason game 1. Mainly because of Westbrooks' limited participation. But, he had a far better showing last Friday than I had expected. They both had solid efforts and made the competition that much closer.

I'm convinced Fisher's gonna keep 9 defensive linemen and it'll come down to those two for that coveted roster spot. It'll be Sam's special teams ability, vs. Westbrooks' versatility. Either way... you gotta love the competition.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both of them will make it to final cuts. Both have shown lots of skill. I think Westbrooks biggest positive will be his versatility and gas tank as stated above. If you have someone who has those attributes then there's no need to carry 9 DL men. Which would be huge.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think both of them will make it to final cuts. Both have shown lots of skill. I think Westbrooks biggest positive will be his versatility and gas tank as stated above. If you have someone who has those attributes then there's no need to carry 9 DL men. Which would be huge.

Well, if we're not carrying 9... then they're both out. Lol.