• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: First Round - Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Tampa Bay Lightning

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Knies come in for Bunting assuming there will be a suspension?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Knies come in for Bunting assuming there will be a suspension?
Knies should come in regardless considering how flat the offense was. What are you losing? Lafferty? Guy is Engvall with a smaller neck, don’t understand at all why they included him in the McCabe trade instead of Domi.

But I could so easily see Keefe go for 11/7 with the same forwards minus Bunting and somehow still leave Holl in there to boot because he must have fucking kompromat on the entire management team at this point, only explanation on how he’s getting minutes over Liljegren or any of the other 40 defensemen Dubas picked up so we’d be airtight at the back lol

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't do that...

Leaf did themselves no favours but the fucking penalties after they clawed it back to 3-2 were ridiculous. And my guess is he'll somehow wind up getting another one in this series.

I'm just so much more annoyed with the Big 4/the blue line/Keefe/Samsonov than I could possibly be at David Frost's BIL to care. How can you all collectively suck so bad in game 1 at home when this game has basically been scheduled for 5 months.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you gonna trade for like 5 d-men at the deadline, get fucking embarrassed at home because your defence played like shit and roll out the same blue line? How can someone be this dimwitted?

HOLL WAS ON THE ICE FOR 6 GOALS AGAINST!!!!!

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
How you gonna trade for like 5 d-men at the deadline, get fucking embarrassed at home because your defence played like shit and roll out the same blue line? How can someone be this dimwitted?

HOLL WAS ON THE ICE FOR 6 GOALS AGAINST!!!!!
those first two goals were pure unadulterated beer-level league panic in front of their own net.
was like watching a slow motion car crash

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those first two goals were pure unadulterated beer-level league panic in front of their own net.
was like watching a close motion car crash
It's so much worse when the guy who'd draw in is legit a one trick pony in that he clears net-front pucks. That's his thing. He's very good at it.

Maybe it's head games. Practice lasted 20 minutes. But at this point the only believers in hockey who think Holl should be getting key minutes in the playoffs happen to be his coach and GM so I'm pretty convinced he's going to be there.