• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First Round Series Thread

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad that CL is a grown man and can't admit when he is wrong.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sad that CL is a grown man and can't admit when he is wrong.

Ring, ring, ring:

Kettle: "Hello?"
Pot: "Kettle, is that you?"
Kettle: "Hey Pot, what's up?"
Pot: "You're black!!"

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ring, ring, ring:

lol, let these clowns spew whatever they like, TF. TLF said it earlier, you truly CAN'T fix stupid. maybe i should put this clown back on ignore. whatta YOU think...?

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ring, ring, ring:

How so?

Example where I said "I'm right and you're wrong"...then the poster shows me where and I refused to say that I was wrong?

I've admitted many times on here (just recently for that matter) that I was wrong when talking about Melo's contract.

Just because I differ with one's opinion, doesn't make me wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so?

Example where I said "I'm right and you're wrong"...then the poster shows me where and I refused to say that I was wrong?

I've admitted many times on here (just recently for that matter) that I was wrong when talking about Melo's contract.

Like I told you earlier, the only thing dumber then CL around here is arguing with him and I'm guilty of it again.

All I can say is that anyone who would even attempt to justify their lies when there isn't even a grey area here, would lie about anything.

The fact that Laker fans would even try to justify his position vs just telling him the truth, shows that any discussion here with them can be fun, but should also be taken with a grain of salt.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I told you earlier, the only thing dumber then CL around here is arguing with him and I'm guilty of it again.
Translation: "he made an ass out of me...AGAIN". guess CL isn't as "stupid" as you continually attempt to make him out to be...

All I can say is that anyone who would even attempt to justify their lies when there isn't even a grey area here, would lie about anything.

well, when one guy says "you Lakers fans were all predicting you'd beat the Spurs" like it was etched in STONE you better have more "evidence" than some stinky little prediction contest. do keep it up, though...

The fact that Laker fans would even try to justify his position vs just telling him the truth, shows that any discussion here with them can be fun, but should also be taken with a grain of salt.

Translation:" no one's gonna buy into my bullshit. i'm a good guy. why won't anyone outside of Heat trolls and LeClown nut-huggers believe me"? tsk, tsk. buck up. little man. it'll get greater later for ya...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw, anyone who'd continue to lie about using alternate i.d.'s in the face of obvious evidence and continuing to justify his position isn't just a liar, but is a candidate for a session in a psychiatrist's office. but hey, you run into ALL kinds on a sports message board, even some folks who are too pathetic for words. it is what it is...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation:" no one's gonna buy into my bullshit. i'm a good guy. why won't anyone outside of Heat trolls and LeClown nut-huggers believe me"? tsk, tsk. buck up. little man. it'll get greater later for ya...

Is that what happened, or is this what happened????

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsLakers67
hm, the choices between the 2 seed Spurs, or the 1 seed Thunder. yeah, a MUCH better match-up. talk about shit for brains...

Which team ended up in the Finals?

Are you saying the Thunder would have beaten you down more then the Spurs did?

Face it, you predicted and thought the Lakers would win the series.

I picked the Spurs in 4.

So, who had the shit for brains?

Do we need to go back to the round 1 series predictions?

I'm betting on my memory vs your stupidity.

Followed by:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnUpTheHeat

I picked the Spurs in 4.

LMAO!!!! what're you, NUTS?!! wow, you've lost it, clown. DO go find ANY posts where i said the Lakers would win that series. i'll wait, fool...

wow, this clown's lost his mind...:laugh3:

Quote:
as far as the predictions, let's see...

Leastern Conference:

Nets vs. Bulls-Bulls in 6

Pacers vs. Hawks-Pacers in 6

Knicks vs. Celtics-Knicks in 5

Heat vs. Bucks-screw it, Bucks in 7. BIGGEST upset of the playoffs...:lol:

Bestern Conference:

Clippers vs. Grizzlies-Grizzlies in 6, thus showing how overrated the Clippers are...

Nuggets vs. Warriors-like Mark Jackson and what he's done, and this team can get hot in a bit of a hurry, but Nuggets in 6

Lakers vs. Spurs-Lakers in 7

Thunder vs. Rockets-Thunder in 5

CL67

Here you go dickweed

NEXT!!

Do we need more????

Also notice, I SAID your prediction was made in the 1st round prediction thread, so stop with all the other nonsense /bullshit about where the pick came from after the fact, bacause I told you BEFORE the fact.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw, anyone who'd continue to lie about using alternate i.d.'s in the face of obvious evidence and continuing to justify his position isn't just a liar, but is a candidate for a session in a psychiatrist's office. but hey, you run into ALL kinds on a sports message board, even some folks who are too pathetic for words. it is what it is...

You should keep trying to change the subject and go back to that 2 point Laker win prediction bullshit, because you sure are getting fist fucked in this series of posts

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what happened, or is this what happened????

Quote:
hm, the choices between the 2 seed Spurs, or the 1 seed Thunder. yeah, a MUCH better match-up. talk about shit for brains...

I picked the Spurs in 4.

Followed by:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnUpTheHeat

I picked the Spurs in 4.

LMAO!!!! what're you, NUTS?!! wow, you've lost it, clown. DO go find ANY posts where i said the Lakers would win that series. i'll wait, fool...

Quote:
as far as the predictions, let's see...

Leastern Conference:

Nets vs. Bulls-Bulls in 6

Pacers vs. Hawks-Pacers in 6

Knicks vs. Celtics-Knicks in 5

Heat vs. Bucks-screw it, Bucks in 7. BIGGEST upset of the playoffs...:lol:

Bestern Conference:

Clippers vs. Grizzlies-Grizzlies in 6, thus showing how overrated the Clippers are...

Nuggets vs. Warriors-like Mark Jackson and what he's done, and this team can get hot in a bit of a hurry, but Nuggets in 6

Lakers vs. Spurs-Lakers in 7

Thunder vs. Rockets-Thunder in 5

CL67

Here you go dickweed

NEXT!!

Do we need more????

Also notice, I SAID your prediction was made in the 1st round prediction thread, so stop with all the other nonsense /bullshit about where the pick came from after the fact, bacause I told you BEFORE the fact.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so?

Just having a little fun JD!! Take it easy tiger!!:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should keep trying to change the subject and go back to that 2 point Laker win prediction bullshit, because you sure are getting fist fucked in this series of posts

am i indeed? is that what's happening here? or are YOU simply trying to use your stupidity to "prove your point"? STILL waiting for your rock solid evidence we were so dileriously picking the Lakers to beat the Spurs. you STILL can't seem to find anything outside of a prediction contest, troll...

YOU said we were ALL doing it. DO quit trying to knit-pick...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and btw, i'll thank you to keep your sick fantasies to yourself, Turnip. sorry, but i ain't interested...

try a dating site, fer-cryin'-out-loud...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

am i indeed? is that what's happening here? or are YOU simply trying to use your stupidity to "prove your point"? STILL waiting for your rock solid evidence we were so dileriously picking the Lakers to beat the Spurs. you STILL can't seem to find anything outside of a prediction contest, troll...

Continue on....more please!

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, LOL, you were the only douche that denied it, but I scrolled through all the predictions and saw where 5 Laker fans made a prediction, and all 5 picked the Lakers.

If I missed anyone, either way, sorry.