• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

First half

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is terrible, but he's not getting any help at all. Randle is soft as baby poop, McFadden is the slowest fast guy I've ever seen. The other teams D can easily single up against Street and Escobar and put 8 or 9 in the box. Our best hope(IMO), is that once Hardy, McClain, Lee and Gregory get back, the D can create more turnovers, and that Michael can provide a spark in the running game to keep them off the field, and we can win a couple of close ones the next few weeks
So you are ready to fully rely on a guy Seattle was going to cut, the only reason Dallas traded for him was in case he didn't clear waivers. Randle ran fine until the Saints D said duck bit their not going over the top, everybody move in closer.
I'm not saying it's all Weeden, I'm saying it's more so on the coaches and play calling. Even with injuries the talent is there, but if you make the D only defend 10 yards they will do so with ease. At least Brees bad shoulder and all showed he will go deep early in the game, that made the Dallas defenders have to at least think about it. Weeden has a strong arm, use the damn thing.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are ready to fully rely on a guy Seattle was going to cut, the only reason Dallas traded for him was in case he didn't clear waivers. Randle ran fine until the Saints D said duck bit their not going over the top, everybody move in closer.
I'm not saying it's all Weeden, I'm saying it's more so on the coaches and play calling. Even with injuries the talent is there, but if you make the D only defend 10 yards they will do so with ease. At least Brees bad shoulder and all showed he will go deep early in the game, that made the Dallas defenders have to at least think about it. Weeden has a strong arm, use the damn thing.
I'm not saying the kid will be Jim Brown, but I will say this....Against the 0-3 Saints D, Randle had 11 carries for 26 yards, McFadden had 10-31. That's 21 carries for 57 yards. Each guy had a 14 yard run. Take out those two runs, and their other 19 attempts netted 29 yards. 19 for freaking 29. Unless he runs into Weeden on every handoff, he can't do much worse than that

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deep down inside I knew Dallas was going to lose even before kickoff.
I had 3 of the 4 my 4 team parley card wrapped up.
JETS -3.5
Washington money line
Giants money line
Dallas +3
$20 ready to pay out $490.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying the kid will be Jim Brown, but I will say this....Against the 0-3 Saints D, Randle had 11 carries for 26 yards, McFadden had 10-31. That's 21 carries for 57 yards. Each guy had a 14 yard run. Take out those two runs, and their other 19 attempts netted 29 yards. 19 for freaking 29. Unless he runs into Weeden on every handoff, he can't do much worse than that

Randle was averaging 4 yards per carry in the first half, in the 2nd half I think he got 2 yards on 3 carries, same thing last week, the defenses are adjusting at half time while we sit there with thumbs up our asses.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suck
Deep down inside I knew Dallas was going to lose even before kickoff.
I had 3 of the 4 my 4 team parley card wrapped up.
JETS -3.5
Washington money line
Giants money line
Dallas +3
$20 ready to pay out $490.
I thought we would win after they missed the FG. But of course, the Saints win the toss and they win on a play where's Lee's back up back up was in the game because Lee's back up had to get hurt too. This is just how this season has gone. Had Lee played the entire game, we probably would have won. Had Lee not missed two pivotal series against ATL last week, that game might have been different too.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randle was averaging 4 yards per carry in the first half, in the 2nd half I think he got 2 yards on 3 carries, same thing last week, the defenses are adjusting at half time while we sit there with thumbs up our asses.
I think Randle's best fit was exactly what it was last year, 500-600 yard change of pace. The only thing I'm hoping with Michael(hope being the key word), is that he is a style fit the way Murray was. Watching Murray in Philly tells the tale of how important that is. The times I saw Michael run the ball for Seattle, he looked like a downhill bruiser with speed, which is what Murray was.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Lee is not in there the defense really falls off. He is such a solid leader in the field.
Overall D did not get it done tonight.
Agree, but most teams don't look as good when they lose their best defensive player.